• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Read this for now:

Just Annoying! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it gives a little synopsis of the stories. :H

Will give Captain Underpants up to you later.

Gotta work....dropping back soon.

Comment

Evening ratbags,

Gotta love ya and leave yas. I'm off to work tonight, the boss has been called away. Wont be back online till Mondy morning, so in the meantime, no sleeping with stray dentists, butchers, bakers or candle-stick makers o.k. Be good undies and keep em up at all times. Zoooooommmmmmm.......
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;1131745 wrote: See ya Sapphy have to catch up .

AHHH Captain Good Vibes and Ayers Rock ...thanks to me brother ...helped me off to a good Australian cultural start ....while I was still looking to see if I had grown enough hairs under me arms ..I was late to bloom (puberty blues)!

I Know .....TMI :H ( can tell ya more about that if ya want :H ...man.... changing in the locker room after PE was a Houdini act for me every one checkin to see who had the most pubes:H)

Any way the band Love em..bass player Duncan sadly died of the booze

Song for Darwin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLbox118q9Y[/video]]YouTube - ‪AYERS ROCK Beyond 3 Catchanemu 4 Song For Darwin‬‏
        :H:H:H

A shrinkage-inducing experience indeed
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Reggie;1131756 wrote: ..artificial flower picking machine from a down under perspective

Turn side ways ..............NOW
          Reggie ... WHY are you doing this to me??? I watched the whole fusking sideways thing ... :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131761 wrote: Reggie ... WHY are you doing this to me??? I watched the whole fusking sideways thing ... :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
            There's a sucker born every minute...
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1131764 wrote: There's a sucker born every minute...
              ... and you'd be making this post why?

Comment

Hello Mambo pig boy - aka Reggiepoo!

Comment

Can I just quietly tell all undies that the locusts break tomorrow at 12.50 for THREE WEEKS and then we have then inlaws and Mr H for the last week of the hols and they are all arguing already and me and George and the cat - Pookie - are going to check into a funky motel somewhere if it becomes stresssssful. Its arming up already about ownership of earphones?!?! fusk me

Comment

myhappyplace;1131779 wrote: Hello Mambo pig boy - aka Reggiepoo!
                    Have to elaborate - that is what my locusts call my Mr HP's old tshirts...no insult just little kids

Comment

Jesus yas can yak.

Secret lovage......
                      Left a pretty flower on someone's doorstep, no note.
                      Sent someone over a secret coffee at nice new cafe self discovered.
                      Eggs per postmaster...defo counts...

Tomorrow we'll think of loads of new ways to sneakily love people.

So De-fer's name is George ???? too easy Cap'n Underpants:H
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

Farm's calm here in err, paradise.

Have a good one Roo's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening everyone,
                          Well i understand that it's pretty short notice - sorry 'bout that, but hey, maybe next time we could all actually plan something....
                          Can hardly wait to get rid of my visiting mother tomoz - yes i know i sound ungrateful but she shits me to tears.
                          Seeding is still happening, getting to edge of tether with everything here, don't know how much longer i can stay on this blasted farm! stuff it, i wish there was an easy way to leave ( that song "50 ways to leave your Lover" springs to mind!)....but i am looking forward to going to Melbourne - just a quick break but should be worth it.
                          We are still very dry here which seems hard to comprehend when you lot over East are copping yet more rain.... i just wish like anything that we could get a decent rainfall!
                          ah well.
                          maybe reggie you might consider lunching with me? haven't heard back from g-bloke so i might be going solo on Saturday week!
                          other than those short pearls of wisdom, i'm not really of a mind to say much more....
                          nearly a year since my beloved Lentl died which is possibly why i'm quite down.
                          Mish lost her lovely birdie a few weeks ago & she is distraught, i can honestly say i know how she feels....such a sweet birdie & Mish loved her to pieces. they are indeed like children.
                          my lovely Golden Retriever is asleep at my feet - she is now 10 months old & an absolute princess - & spoilt rotten. have potentially found her a husband so will be trying to plan babies soon! an exciting thing for me in amongst all this gloom.
                          menfolk still out on tractors (7.24pm here) & i'm ready for Masterchef....yes Rachel annoyed me with her nasal twang & i'm finding Gary strangely quite attractive....hmmmm.
                          but really enjoying this series as usual!
                          catch you all later when i have some freedom to converse....
                          bye bye underwearers.

Comment

Mornin' Beagle,

If Rachel Ray's twang annoyed you, mine would drive you up a wall. I'm from the western part of Virginia, in the good, ole US of A, and have tried to lose my Appalachain accent for years. Paula Deen must really get to you! She does me, at times, but I love the Food Network. Whatever happend to Michael Giarelli (?). I had a crush on him.

Enjoy yourself when you leave you mother and the farm. I understand completely I've been AF for 5 days, but have to go out to dinner with my mother-in-law, the AL pusher, tomorrow night. I dread it. Hope I don't blow it out of frustration.

Juja
                            "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Hello all you lovies, I am back. I have heaps to catch up on. YAYAYAYAYAAY!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

So, Reggie, was your last lick a bluegrass one, or was there a bit of pedal steel to it?

Growing up, I detested country music, but I've grown to appreciate it. As a life-long rock 'n roller, I've been educating myself on how that music came to be: blues, jazz and country music all interwined.

P.S. The southern US calls "Country and Western" music, country music, in case you're wondering what I'm referring to.
                                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
                                X