Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Morning all
    been off line for the last couple of days, I call the the server, they tell you to try this that and the next thing, still nothing, anyway to cut a long story short, on the third call thay inform me something is wrong there end, FFS why did'nt they tell me that the first time I called, instead of me wasting over 3 hours all up on the phone to them.

HP n Missy, try rubbing Lavender or Pepperment cream into your knees, it helps to soothe

have a great afternoon all

Comment

Worse tenants we ever had were family...bizarre hey?

Comment

Lillypond059;1132177 wrote: Morning all
        been off line for the last couple of days, I call the the server, they tell you to try this that and the next thing, still nothing, anyway to cut a long story short, on the third call thay inform me something is wrong there end, FFS why did'nt they tell me that the first time I called, instead of me wasting over 3 hours all up on the phone to them.

HP n Missy, try rubbing Lavender or Pepperment cream into your knees, it helps to soothe

have a great afternoon all
        Hiya Lils, where do you get it from - the cream? health food store? I could eat some peppermint cream right about now...Must call locusts for sustenance...

Comment

myhappyplace;1131140 wrote:

And I am in hot pursuit of the mystery prize TF. Cant be worse than some of the shit FIL gives the locusts. Last lot was some rubber fish lures he got from the paper. At least he didnt gift wrap em.
          This made me laugh and I had to share. My moms MIL used to gift wrap her old purses and give them to my mom when they were past their used by date. LOL. Or she'd give her some already used makeup at Christmas. Awesome!:H:H:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

myhappyplace;1132180 wrote: Hiya Lils, where do you get it from - the cream? health food store? I could eat some peppermint cream right about now...Must call locusts for sustenance...
            health food store, you can also use pepperment oil, mix it with some body cream, I use it a lot as I have back problems.

Comment

Nighty, my naugty friends!! :H Love the way you speak, communicate, post. Most of the time you're too fast for me to keep up, even if I'm awake on your 'last nigt'! Don't ever change; if I don't post, i'm busy as (post your own thoughts!) but reading your banter is SO uplifing and refreshing.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ruby, you're a gift to this place. truly.
                nightie nighters night night.

i'm about to hang out washing, get saddlery orgy'ed for ride, then put 'nother log on the fire...
                that song, how goes it?
                "put another log on the fire
                cook me up some bacon & some beans
                go round to the car & change the tyre
                stitch my socks & sew my old blue jeans...."

anyone know what the hell i'm going on about?

i don't.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1132181 wrote: This made me laugh and I had to share. My moms MIL used to gift wrap her old purses and give them to my mom when they were past their used by date. LOL. Or she'd give her some already used makeup at Christmas. Awesome!:H:H:H
                  Promise, could be worse!!! My in-law have been living in my 'back yard' for over10 years, and they've not given either of us anything during this time. I will say, (can't even tell you about the crazy past) I bought her several lawn ornaments, some wall prints of her favorite subject, a Birthday Card, which I had my g'daughter sign and talk about too. I can tell you, if there's any recognition, it will go to Hubs. I'm crazy, right!!?
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

beagle;1132187 wrote: ruby, you're a gift to this place. truly.
                    nightie nighters night night.

i'm about to hang out washing, get saddlery orgy'ed for ride, then put 'nother log on the fire...
                    that song, how goes it?
                    "put another log on the fire
                    cook me up some bacon & some beans
                    go round to the car & change the tyre
                    stitch my socks & sew my old blue jeans...."

anyone know what the hell i'm going on about?

i don't.
                    Yep, FIL's theme song. MCP anthem

Comment

myhappyplace;1132190 wrote: Yep, FIL's theme song. MCP anthem
                      Watch yer mouth there, young lady or you'll take a cut in yer allowance ...

Comment

Have to add: He gets the TV guide and marks out what he thinks we should watch. Yep right...eldest locust said to him "Your under the delusion this is a democracy Granpa" was told to shut up. We wet ourselves.

Comment

Tell us about your trip Sunnygirl!!! Was it fun???

Comment

okies : what does MCP stand for or am i being exceedingly dumb (but lovable at the same time).......?
                            it's a song we used to sing at Uni.
                            speaking of which, i have my 20th year reunion coming up end of this yr holy shit that's a long time.
                            don't feel that old!!!! erg. 20 yrs being a vet. omg. that's all i can say.

Comment

male chauvinist pig

Comment

beagle;1132200 wrote: okies : what does MCP stand for or am i being exceedingly dumb (but lovable at the same time).......?
                                it's a song we used to sing at Uni.
                                speaking of which, i have my 20th year reunion coming up end of this yr holy shit that's a long time.
                                don't feel that old!!!! erg. 20 yrs being a vet. omg. that's all i can say.
                                Male chauvenist pig....did I spell that right? And I know all the words, sadly..

Comment

Working...
                                X