Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1132096 wrote: You wont have time to think about anything Cakes. Ahh tuckshop lady, you have a great day! What age group may I ask?
    Oh Gawd I'm the tuckshop lady...EEK. The eldest is in 1st class (6yo) and the other is 4.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1132163 wrote: hello again!

1. But we are having a completely splendiforous winter this year - I haven't yet had occasion to wear the winter woolies that I pulled out of the cupboard a month or so ago!

2. Angel, inspired by your interior decorating comments, this morning I bought new sheets, a new duvet cover and matching pillows. Tonight the bedroom gets a make-over!!!

3. My brain has done one of those "head flips" this week. I've been feeling quite grumpy and whingey for about a month, but it is all heading out the door and I'm again feeling positive and optimistic. YAY
      1. Ah, we'd like our Winter back purleeze.
      2. Oh la la
      3. Yay!

Comment

So ... I'm talking to the HG this arvo about Bingo Wings. He doesn't know what I'm talking about so I explain that the term refers to that loose, under arm skin that can occur once you hit a certain age. He says oh ... you mean Pelican Beaks?

Pelican Beaks.

I don't think I've ever heard a more accurate description.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1132239 wrote: OMG Beagle, a colleague and I were just singing that song this afetrnoo and laughing about it

next bit is

"fill my pipe, then go fetch my slippers
          and boil me up another pot of tea
          Put another log on the fire baby
          and come and tell me why you're leaving me" :H:H
          But....why would she leave him? He sounds adorable

Comment

Reggie;1132296 wrote: Can I have a Pie with sauce
            A Cream Bun
            Large Chocolate Big M
            and a lolly snake

Thanks Tuck Shop Lady

Corey
            No Corey. That's far too much sugar for you.
            You'll have an apple & a couple of valiums.

*waving my pelican beaks around*

Comment

And hello there Kaza & Sunshine

Comment

Reggie;1132302 wrote: Cool

Thanks tuck shop med dispenser lady
                Yes, I come from a long line of pharmacists. My parents actually have an 'olde shoppe' style 'Chemist' sign out the front of their house...I never really stood a chance.

Comment

Aye Reg, good to be home. Very happy to not be going anywhere.
                  I'm off now. Have a lubberley night all.
                  xo

Comment

Nighters, Lady Tuck ... you did good today.

Comment

Reggie;1132317 wrote: See Ya Angel you beautiful thang ..Right MC in the Reg Kitchen...how do you reheat last nights left overs? ...Not!!! Shepherds Pie with a creamy pumpkin and spud cheese lid..

have a lovely evening all who pass this way
                      YUM! If this knee thingy keeps up going to have to watch what I eat. Reference made today to Jabba the Hutt....hope thats coz I was bossy.

Cakes, you know the funny thing about doing tuckshop? Its the wonderful look on your kids face when they see you there. They so appreciate the fact that you are serving people they know and everyone knows your their mum. Hang on a sec, thats what we do every day...

Comment

Reggie;1132296 wrote: Can I have a Pie with sauce
                        A Cream Bun
                        Large Chocolate Big M
                        and a lolly snake

Thanks Tuck Shop Lady

Corey
                        and I'll have $200 worth of mixed lollies please......one of those and three.....no four teeth....and one snake...aaaaaand.....

Off to a Thai restaurant with some folk.
                        Feel fat. Have pelican arms and nothing to wear. Tis cold and inhostable
                        But at least I haven't got a razzed knee or four kids and a starving dog to home (arseholes).

Byeeeee......
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Pelican BEAKS not pelican arms .... cheeses twice, get it right will ya? Pelicans haven't got arms.

Guess I'll just sit here in the drawer on my own for a bit ... *** add whiney, pathetic, snivelling sound effects (or SFX as they're known in the trade) here ***

Comment

tawnyfrog;1132324 wrote: Pelican BEAKS not pelican arms .... cheeses twice, get it right will ya? Pelicans haven't got arms.

Guess I'll just sit here in the drawer on my own for a bit ... *** add whiney, pathetic, snivelling sound effects (or SFX as they're known in the trade) here ***
                            I am good at those noises these days I think.

Am going to take a note out of Missy's book and be the best me possible tomorrow.

Comment

Hows our pie looking Reggie?

Mr HP is cooking chicken burgers and chippies. The locusts reckon that want old mummy back as limpy mummy is too bossy. I think I will get one of them to get the broom out of the cupboard so I can poke them if they dont obey me...

Comment

hhhmm, hubs went off to pick up sushi. Last night he picked up mexican. I just am not a chef when I don't have any urge to be.

hhmmm, as far as pelican beaks, we should rename them jello slingers.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X