Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1131856 wrote: Quote "If Rachel Ray's twang annoyed you, mine would drive you up a wall."

Sounds like the last lick i played to the band before they told me to take a Hike!!!
    :H:H

And welcome Juja!

Good to see you Sunny! You survived! I bet you've got some stories to tell. I love the road, and miss it dearly, but i shall return to it, sooner than later.

Youse know, i know i rabbit on about exercise being a terrific head space alterer, in a positive way for most people except Bridget, but it truly is, unless we've got a serious current trauma we are trying to fathom (in my experience, but exercise can help with that stuff too). So get out there and walk, run, swim, box, anything. It really does help to keep away the blues. I have returned to regular boxing training, (yeah, i could a been a contender, they called me 'The Kid'. Now they just call me the 'Body'. Move over Loop!) and today i was reminded of the generous and gracious nature of yer boxing community. I'd forgotten, and it was bloody marvellous. There's nothing like a hard workout on the bags for a few rounds to get yer mind back on the job, and yer eye back on the prize. The Prize? Yep, the prize. Life. Precious, sweet, beautiful, amazing, with jewel's and a treasure chest of wonder, pizza, and possibility. Noice, i reckon. Oh yeah, and it's free.

P.M'd you Beag's.

Thankyou and goodnight. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

On a sad note. Aussie guitarist/singer/composer Josie Jason passed away this week. She was a Melbourne gal i think. She made quite a few great recordings, and she had a band called Josie Jason and the Argonaughts for many years.

Vale Josie, and condolences to your family.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I think it's going to take me awhile to figure out this photo thing.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey Kids :-)

Waving_Not_Drowning (David) Here..

I'm doing better than I was last time i spoke to you all by a thousand miles...

Look forward to catching up with everyone who knows me and are still around, as well as making some new mates...

Comment

I'll still need some support but finally feel that I have something to offer in return..

And no, I'm not born again, I'm still a smart arse :-)

Comment

G'day Waves!

Good to see you. Hope to catch up with you soon then.

Tuckage to all.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1132324 wrote: Pelican BEAKS not pelican arms .... cheeses twice, get it right will ya? Pelicans haven't got arms.

Guess I'll just sit here in the drawer on my own for a bit ... *** add whiney, pathetic, snivelling sound effects (or SFX as they're known in the trade) here ***
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning punters,

Wow Techie - that's a serious pelican beak!

Good to see you, Wavey - how about sticking around for a bit?

Sunny - most of us go through Photobucket to post our pics. That might help.

The HG is having visitors today which is fine with me because they're bringing comestibles from the big city. However, I best extract the digit and polish some taps or something ...

Have a super Saturday.

Comment

Hiya Unders.
                    Techie, love the post.
                    Am back at it today. I have seven days in a row of glorious work.
                    I better get crackin. See u all this arvo.
                    TF, will have hubs look into photobucket.
                    Also Gster, listened to your youtube songs. I like the blues and the Bridget song a lot.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Also, other terms my work promotes that I find un pc and do not care to explain to customers, especially the one that words describe.
                      CANKLES
                      MUFFIN TOP
                      MOOBS
                      We even have a card that explains the definitions to our customers.

Comment

Morning undies and all official and non official guests,

What a gorgeous day! Still performing RICE and hopefully will have two legs to run away on for next week, heaps better this morning though so not worse case scenario.

Techie, that is one huge beak. Looked at it then went off and did upper body with my hand weights coz it's seriously scarey.

Hope your tap polishing is shinier Tawns. Comestibles list would be good too. Coming here is nearly as good as shopping myself.

Launching the olive oil in SE QLD markets this next couple of weeks so I am seeing it from the other side which is fun. Melbourne trip is on but dates and stuff to be confirmed, still hoping for the MCG Carlton vs Collingwood. Had thought to take the locusts with us but our porcelain investment has put the stop on that, maybe next time. He could have at least OFFERED the dentist his body but was not to be.

Comment

Hiya Wavey!

Comment

Wavey;1132404 wrote: I'll still need some support but finally feel that I have something to offer in return..
                            I was going to say I come here for support but I dont think I have too much to give back, yet. It'll happen I hope. The nice thing is being able to come in here and blurt in the first place and feel like someone's got your back.

Comment

Taps sparkling - tick
                              Crapper sparkling - tick
                              Fire roaring - tick
                              Wood basket full - tick
                              Blunnies off - tick

They better bring some good tucker.

Glad you're feeling better, Saucy.

Comment

Morning Saucy, Sunny, Tawny, Techie, Greggy, and all to drop in,

Glad you liked those songs Sunny. Thanks for listening.

On my taps at home, i use a great old remedy.

1. Pick some fresh wild mint.
                                2. Boil for 8 minutes.
                                3. Mix in 3 fresh figs, making sure skin is left ON.
                                4. Heat mixture, then allow to cool.
                                5. Add 100 grams of vegemite.
                                6. (and here is where the magic happens) Add 250 grams of fresh Dijon mustard seed's from Mrs. Galitano's garden, at rear of 3/578 Lygon st. Carlton. (next door to me)
                                7. Heat mixture again to 100C for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
                                8. Apply to recalcitrant tap or bathroom fixture.

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X