X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

hello everyone.
    just another day in the hellhole here.
    highlight: a yummy bacon, cheese & avo toasted sandwich.
    just delish.

now that both reg & mr g are standing me up in Melb, i think i'll be bored shitless!
    ha!
    ah well.
    maybe i'm just too scary? intimidating? down-right rude? jeez, i promise to shave me armpits.
    blah.
    i think i'll go for a walk.

Comment

Arvo ratbags,

Just read back and now have to rush off into the wild windy wet weather to the gym. Gotta train some girls in an hour and that means battling the cyclonic squall on my bloody bike!!! Damn that judge fornot having mercy and giving me licence back early. If I'm not back in three hours call the S.E.S. tell them to dredge the river running down my street, I'm sure to be at the bottom of it.. aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

beagle;1133744 wrote: hello everyone.
        just another day in the hellhole here.
        highlight: a yummy bacon, cheese & avo toasted sandwich.
        just delish.

now that both reg & mr g are standing me up in Melb, i think i'll be bored shitless!
        ha!
        ah well.
        maybe i'm just too scary? intimidating? down-right rude? jeez, i promise to shave me armpits.
        blah.
        i think i'll go for a walk.
        Oi!!!! I told ya I would be there if I didnt have to work...scary you? Nah, if it was the frog, then I would be scared.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1133748 wrote: Nah, if it was the frog, then I would be scared.
          Good.

Comment

thanks saph. feeling unloved & unwanted. sniff,sniff.

Comment

sending ya loads of luv from the bottom of the world...hope the kisses arent too cold bbbrrrrrr........

Comment

tawnyfrog;1133749 wrote: Good.
                Pssttt has anyone seen that battle-axe frog????? If you do, dont tell her where I live

Comment

ah thanks sapphy you're a gem.....pardon the pun.
                  kisses received & friendly girly air kisses to cheeks returned as well as a bloody hug back atchya. going to load the wood box & feed the horses.
                  brb.

Comment

Off into the ether with this little black duck, dont forget that when they drag me out of the ditch, cold and battered, I luved yas xxxxx

Comment

crippling fucking lonely. my head aches. roars with silence. no way out.
                      drinking tea. heart aches. no-one to hear me anyway even if someone bothered to fucking ask me. stuff everyone.

Comment

Ummmm .... is there some serious deletage going on here tonight?

Comment

Yes.

Beags - it is really hard to respond to you without being so trite and YAH! you can do it and that it the reason I dont do other threads only this. Coz it is what it is. I am so new I wont spiel on. I just wish you all the best and care that you are ok. That is all. Stay safe little beagle.

Comment

OK ... so from where I'm sat ... I spent a long time drafting out a reply - not knowing whether Beag's comments were directed at "us" or the world in general. I still don't know. Because there is no longer a question, my answer has been consigned to the bin.

Have a good evening, lovely undies.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1133726 wrote: I say free the apostrophe's'!

Just did something I never do and that is watch daytime DVD. The King's Speech. Excellent!
                              Saw it at the cinema. It's a cracker of a movie!

Comment

beagle;1133752 wrote: thanks saph. feeling unloved & unwanted. sniff,sniff.
                                Now, no more of this :upset:

Here ya go Beags. Big hugs from your Raggsy.

:l :l :l

Comment

Working...
                                X