Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Rags has just come home and wants his din din, so I have to go.

See you all tomorrow.

Wow Bridgey both bloody Geminis. Wot a riotous time we could have together!

Comment

Bloody whatsiit!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAGS!! JUST WISHING YOU A BEWIDFUL YEAR AHEAD, WITH HEAPS OF TRAVEL LOTS OF LOVE AND HEALTH AND WHATEVER ELSE MAKES YOU HAPPY BUT YOU SEEM TO BE A WOMAN OF SIMPLE TASTE! JUST LAP IT UP LOVELY! ITS ALL GOOD!

Comment

And Bridge you dipsticik! Same to you except not in big letters - not coz of caring less back after Offspring,,,,

Comment

:bday3::day4::bday2::band2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAGS AND BRIDGE!!!!!!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Thanks Goyles.
            I tell you what, mother time has been good to old Martin Shaw. Clean living eh ?

Don't forget that Offspring is now on Monday and Wednesday nights.
            Time to turn in.
            Night Undies.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tuckage all sleepers.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening all,

Now hang on......Birthday's?! Geez, i wasn't the wiser. Happy birthday Rags! xxx Happy birthday Bridget xxx!

What's up Beag's? Come on, chin up friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1133886 wrote: Thanks Goyles.
                  I tell you what, mother time has been good to old Martin Shaw. Clean living eh ?

Don't forget that Offspring is now on Monday and Wednesday nights.
                  Time to turn in.
                  Night Undies.
                  Given the above pic, Martin looks like he's been on the turps till 5 ish, i'd say.

Okay, maybe he's a facebook addict.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A belated happy birthday to Bridge & Raggsy

I hope it'll be a fantastic year for the both of you :l:l:l
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I love it when Trippy keeps the thread warm over night for us.
                      All animals fed and cleaned up after What is it about cats and shite-ing in the bathroom over night ?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1134057 wrote: I love it when Trippy keeps the thread warm over night for us.
                        All animals fed and cleaned up after What is it about cats and shite-ing in the bathroom over night ?
                        Mine wrestles with the towels then pisses on them

Comment

myhappyplace;1134072 wrote: Mine wrestles with the towels then pisses on them
                          I used to have a flatmate like that ...

Comment

What a varied and textured life you have led froglet!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1134074 wrote: I used to have a flatmate like that ...
                              I shared with that guy too...the last straw was when he pissed in the vegetable crisper in the fridge. Ah alcohol...ain't it dignified?

Raggsy & Bridget - HIPPO BIRDY!! I loove Geminis - both of them! Mr Cakes' birthday was the other day also...'slike I have 2 husbands sometimes.

Work now.
                              Smoocheroonies.

Comment

Rags;1133867 wrote: I said (but I would like to see the DL episode).

Now, if I join your I hate MC, will you join my I love Martin Shaw club?

Did you know he has a plate in his face from when he was badly mugged? And he's a non drinker and a vegetarian.
                                I loved him in Judge Joihn Deed. Might even buy the dvd.
                                Yep sign me up for 'I love Martin Short Thread" He is a spunk rat thats for sure, btw how old is he?
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X