Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moooving house this weekend...anyone free to halp?
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Hi Kaza, G'day Aspy.

Is it one of those often stressful moves, or are y'all excited to be moving? Got everything boxed and labelled yet? Rotating the wheels this weekend, so sorry can't be there. :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Miss Behaving;1134604 wrote: Crickets???

It is lovely to wake feeling normal (as in no longer have whatever virus invaded my body over the last couple of days). Now I just have to catch up on all the work that didn't get done .......

More big aftershocks in Chch overnight. People are now leaving in droves, and there is talk of whole suburbs being closed down.
        Good that you're feeling good.

I've missed the news on aftershocks. Are they still occurring? What sort of strength?

Comment

beagle;1134688 wrote: morning happy.
          only 2 sleeps until the flight - that's if we can bloody get out!
          !
          BEAGS ! BEAGS! BEAGS!
          Have I not spoken to Thor, who spoke to the other sky Gods who then moved the ash cloud outta your airspace and over to New Zealand so you can get to Melbourne??? Is not the incredibly strong and bone chillingly cold westerly over my place at the moment not evidence enough that the sky gods have heard our requests. :H

Comment

Anyone,
            'scuse my iggorants but what's a mojo?

Comment

Hi Rag's,

Yes, hope that things are stabilising in C'Church, and thoughts go out to our NZ cousin's. How are you Missy?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

aspman;1134819 wrote: moooving house this weekend...anyone free to halp?
                Sorry Aspy, a bit too far for me to come to lend a hand. Give us enough notice for next time though and I reckon you'll be swamped with Undies .
                You all packed yet?

Comment

Hi there Mr. G.
                  May I refer you to post number one thousand, three hundred and sixty six...........
                  How's the cd coming along? I was on a cd about ten years ago. Well I wasn't like sitting on it, I was backing baggies in it. Another box of life experiences to tick.

Comment

Rags;1134834 wrote: Anyone,
                    'scuse my iggorants but what's a mojo?
                    A mojo, well in my case, is an ancient celtic stringed instrument, rarely found or seen in the big city. My mojo goes way back to the scottish highlands, and also the west coast of Eire, many, many centuries ago. The missing ingredient was found in the Australian bush.
                    These 3 essential ingredients, had recently parted way's, via the attempted mutiny from dark, unseen, but well known (to me) forces. I laughed, gathered my strength, and meditated to the east, west, north, and south for 7 day's and 7 night's. It was a dark, windy night here, when through the stratosphere rocketed my mojo. Back into the hands, heart, and soul of it's rightful owner.

Phew, i think i need a lay down and a bex after all of that.

Thankyou, and goodnight.

Comment

Rag's, thanks for your enquiry re C.D.

Coming along slowly but surely. I want the thing out before end of year. Hopefully August ish.

You played bagpipes on a recording?

Comment

Guitarista;1134839 wrote: You played bagpipes on a recording?
                        Yep. For Finn Castle Mill a local folk band that has now split up. The lead singer sang flat.

Comment

KAZZA you beautiful little butterfly,
                          Howzit going?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd1r_yNjHM[/video]]YouTube - ‪Finn Castle Mill - Kilkelly‬‏

But with only 28 views they can't be that popular, AND they didn't put my backing baggies tune on youtube!

The cd was called Senseless Acts of Beauty and was recorded at a studio in Corrimal. I was lauded at the cd launch as piper to The King of Tonga. (I wasn't, but I went over there with my pipes in1996 or something to play in festivities. Ooh ooh, another box to tick.)

Comment

jeez rasy you truly are multi-talented - thanks for chattin' up Thor & his mates, & now you're a-baggin' on cd! wonders will truly never cease.
                              hiya kaz. lucky you living in Darwin - never been, but heard it's gorgeous.
                              Hope youse all had good day. yes chef.
                              dogs are rolling round on floor in t'office wrestling.
                              funniest buggars you ever did see.
                              altho they do assume some positions which i think must only be seen in the karma sutra.....

Comment

Rags;1134840 wrote: Yep. For Finn Castle Mill a local folk band that has now split up. The lead singer sang flat.
                                No wonder. How could the poor fecker hear 'emself's with all that racket!

No seriously Rag's. Wow! Congratulation's on the cd. Do you still play? :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X