• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

hello g-bloke.
    x posted.

Comment

Rag's. I played bagpipes in a film clip once. Miming, cause i've never played them......Yet. But i love them. I've got some real rousing scottish trad piper tunes around somewhere, and just hearing that get's my blood pumping and all fired up. I can imagine how motivating they would've been on the battlefields all those years ago.

Hiya Beag's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1134866 wrote: Rag's. I played bagpipes in a film clip once. Miming, cause i've never played them......Yet. But i love them. I've got some real rousing scottish trad piper tunes around somewhere, and just hearing that get's my blood pumping and all fired up. I can imagine how motivating they would've been on the battlefields all those years ago.

Hiya Beag's!
        Well, I only play very occassionally now, but want to get back into it a little bit to try to get some lung strength back. We must meet up sometime and I'll play ye a wee tune or twa.

Comment

Thanks Beagsy,

OK got to go and get Mr Rags' dinner. No wonder I dunno what is happening in Christchurch. I keep missing the bloody news.
          Catch you all tomorrow.

May you all be safe and well till then.

Comment

UHM, HP will take advice about sharing cricket space with continual talking.

G, What is bex? My guess is probably off and your explanation will probably include vegemite.

Long day all of youz.

Beags, hope your flight works out, I reckon it will.
            Kaza, do you love the night markets?
            Where is TF and BBBJ?
            Hello to casper (Regg) and Rags. I love a good bagpipes.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hiya All
              Yep Beagle it is fantastic living here, I reckon it has to be pretty close to paradise. Hey Rags, everything is Honkey Dorey - so lovely to hear from you guys. Hope everyone is having a fantastic night and also here's hoping to a fabulous Thursday! Your dogs sound very interesting Beags, just fed mine she is absolutely full to the brim of veggies and meat and is laying next to me here in the office - too stuffed to move I'd say! Hey G I had a boyfriend years ago that played the bagpipes, he let loose in our lounge room and boy were they loud - me Mum and Dad were not impressed, but I was! Love and Sunshine Kaza x
              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hey guys, me again, yep ya can't shut me up!
                Yep Sunny, markets are great here, we got em at Nightcliff, Mindil and Rapid Creek, and I'm sure, they are also elsewhere up here too, but they are the ones we frequent - there's all sorts - ceramics, food (lots of it all different types), books, clothes, you name it - you'll find it. I agree where is TF and BBJ and all the rest of the gang? Love and Sunshine Kaza x
                Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hey Sunny bex is something my parents generation used to pop until they realised it et away the lining of your tummy. A little box full of paper satchets of powder. Was is for headaches? All i know is my folks - non drinkers - anyway dad popped them a lot.

Rags - the pipes! I am so impressed. The locusts school has pipers. When I pick or drop off there is nothing more thrilling than those days when the pipe band are practising outside. Generally it's those days when its cold and yuck - well as much as it gets in Briz - but anyway its just the best feel. Little one started with a chanter but has stopped due to sport committments. Whatever he will choose.

Onto MC!

Comment

kaz x posted but must be orf! Where ARE Bridgey and Froglette? And havent heard from Lilly this week either...

Comment

kaza, sunny, look once ya get me talking 'bout me doggos, there's no respite i tell ya.
                      got 4 kaz : 2 working dogs - Bonnie (black,kelpie x border collie) , Darbie (nutter,best yard dog ever, interesting mix of honey & tan,kelpie x dickhead huntaway) , Jade the ancient ( kelpie x weimeraner, old,smelly but i luv her to bits) & the newest addition Rosie the golden retriever. 10 months of loveable cuddliness.
                      now, what's all you lot having for din-dins i need some inspiration. blokes got plate of tovers each. moi - undecided.
                      prattle prattle prattle prattle.......

Comment

Hi Aspy - you're a bit far away, but would love to help if I was closer. Best of luck with the move. Hey G - mojo means something a bit different hereabouts, but there you go.
                        I feel for all those poor unfortunate people in C'Church too, we are all so very lucky I think. When I was a kid G, my Dad used to always feed me Bex when I was sick haven't heard of them for a long time though, I think Vincent's powder was up there with Bex too. Nightie nights Undies, sleep tight watch the bugs don't bite! Love and Sunshine Kaza x

Comment

Hi Beags, love the sound of your doggies - I love mine too. Best friend always I reckon - so good on ya for having 4, only allowed two here unless you get a permit. However GS is an only child and doesn't take kindly to other doggies, shame that - my Vet reckons if I could have more I would and she's right there. Have a jolly fabulous night all. Love and Sunshine . Kaz x

Comment

so it's crickets for me then? righto.
                            (drums fingers on table top)

oh stuff it i'm going to have fish fingers & oven chips. true gut-muck.
                            aim whilst in Melb : find an awesome patisserie & buy myself an awesome little cakie, as a widdle well done pressie for being 8 days af out of the last 10....wheeee i'm gettin somewhere!
                            any body still up?

Comment

Beags, I eat soup about 3 times a week for dinner. I always recommend it. Your dogs sound like love.

Kaza, I went to the Mindal markets I think. I ate food from 4 different vendors. YUM.

HP, I can make better mexican than either of them on MC.

No crickets here. I'm always here, even when I'm not.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Crickets back at ya beags

Watching MC - yes I know I pay out. I know I dont respect their "talent". Yes I am addicted.

Pasta again for dinner had late pickup on locust so whipped it together when I walked in the door at 7.

Mr Happy not well. Man stuff I think but will have to pry him open.

Back to life and telly....bizarre

MC - Beags I dont like Craig

Comment

Working...
                                X