1 ripe avo
      finely diced tomato and red onion
      dashes of garlic salt
      sprinkles of chili sauce
      finely chopped coriander
      squeeze of lemon
      Mix together
      Eat with corn or tortilla chips

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Underoos et al - June 2011

neither do i happy. & michael is a complete puss.

okies folkies will sign out for tonight as blokes nearly home for dinner. ate my gut-muck & now feel sick. yucko.
        sunny : shoulda had the soup, but no homemade stuff around!
        packin in morns. off to big smoke for sparrow-fart flight.
        will check in briefly tomoz to say au revoir.

yummy sun - i love gauca!

Comment

Oh Beags, I like the crap soup, out of a packet! I don't know why but I can't stop eating it. It probably has MSG.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

haha sunny funny that i should be so anti packet/canned stuff when i've done faaaaarr worse with alcohol over the past years....but i virtuously try to only eat good stuff. trying to appease my subconscious.
            so pfft msg...wth...but i seem to be anally trying to avoid added sugar & preservatives etc.
            then i go & eat what for dinner? fish fingers & chips. really, talk about hypocritical. serve me right to get the farts then overnight! :H:H

Comment

beagle;1134920 wrote: haha sunny funny that i should be so anti packet/canned stuff when i've done faaaaarr worse with alcohol over the past years....but i virtuously try to only eat good stuff. trying to appease my subconscious.
              so pfft msg...wth...but i seem to be anally trying to avoid added sugar & preservatives etc.
              then i go & eat what for dinner? fish fingers & chips. really, talk about hypocritical. serve me right to get the farts then overnight! :H:H
              :H:H:H

Comment

Undies, (good evening :welcome
                I'm going to have to have a bit of a vent.

I've decided today that the worst thing in life is not not having challenges....per se ....but having challenges that one can't fix ....eg: with people that we really love, would do anything to help, but have no power to do so.
                Helplessness/powerlessness......... Undies....I hate it ...!!

I will attempt to build some context around this in the coming days, but I have a friend who is in a particularly nasty sitch from which I can not extract her...

Look there is no answer to this question...it's rhetorical....

I hate feeling powerless. It reminds me of my alcoholism, and my hopeless days before I discovered you lot....
                Sorry, I'm feeling a tad brittle....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hugs to you bridgeeee. no pearls of wisdom here, but i totally get "brittle".
                  i'll text you over the weekend, ok?:l

Comment

Thanks Beags...really.

I honestly just thought I was going to burst with indignation, and here was maybe the safest place to do it (that says it all really dunnit ?)

I might go for little meditate....
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

beagle;1134920 wrote: haha sunny funny that i should be so anti packet/canned stuff when i've done faaaaarr worse with alcohol over the past years....but i virtuously try to only eat good stuff. trying to appease my subconscious.
                      :H:H:H

Comment

Not sure how I did that twice. Weird.

Bridge, I am sending you some invisible calorie less chocolate cookies in the air now. And a hug too. My imagination can also send you to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory if you'd like.

Comment

K, I'm still awake, but thinking sleep will be good before I turn into a pumpkin.
                          C ya in tha am.

Comment

Hello,

:new:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Jo x

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1134924 wrote: Undies, (good evening :welcome
                              I'm going to have to have a bit of a vent.

I've decided today that the worst thing in life is not not having challenges....per se ....but having challenges that one can't fix
                              ....eg: with people that we really love, would do anything to help, but have no power to do so.
                              Helplessness/powerlessness......... Undies....I hate it ...!!

I will attempt to build some context around this in the coming days, but I have a friend who is in a particularly nasty sitch from which I can not extract her...

Look there is no answer to this question...it's rhetorical....

I hate feeling powerless. It reminds me of my alcoholism, and my hopeless days before I discovered you lot....
                              Sorry, I'm feeling a tad brittle....
                              Hey Bridge,

I'd give you a huge hug if i could. :l:l:l

Take care, and feel free to vent away.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jo80;1134945 wrote: Hello,

:new:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Jo x
                                Hi Jo!

Great to see you here. Welcome, and jump in.
                                Got a sobriety, or moderation plan?

Best wishes,

G-bloke.

Night all. There is tuckage.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X