Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge Rags is also right about what you take on... not the CV stuff. Other people stuff.

Comment

Theory today is start work at 10...

Comment

Thanks Mr G. But, don't ask me too much about social history though!

Bridge, i wake at about 6 ish, but then loll in bed (another of my mothers sayings) reading. Mr Rags is WONDERFUL. He brings me a cup of coffee in the morning instead of the other way round. I don't know if he realises how much I appreciate that. (Though I have told him) He also makes a better morning cuppa than I do. :H

Hi there Happy! How goes it?

Comment

Dog ... I just remembered ...

The ads for Vincents said "Take Vincents, with confidence". What a fusking joke!!!!

Back in a bit with a proper paragraph or two ...

Comment

Good Rags thanks! Down one locust - hes at a school soccer camp and the others are doing teenage stuff - sleeping and lying on the lounge with George. Shhh dont tell mr happy.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1135244 wrote: Dog ... I just remembered ...

The ads for Vincents said "Take Vincents, with confidence". What a fusking joke!!!!

Ah ha! and where have you been hiding?

Comment

myhappyplace;1135238 wrote: Theory today is start work at 10...
                Let's not be hasty :H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1135252 wrote: Let's not be hasty :H
                  I know....it is a bit cold down there...maybe 11?? :H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1135222 wrote: *Deeeeep breathssssss*

Good morning Undies
                    We can only do what we can eh ?
                    Up at 6am this morning. Various sleepover house guests dropped to various destinations.
                    House cleaned from top to bottom
                    Off to snazzy up my CV this morning to launch into the next leg of the journey

High tea Missy
                    What a gal!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1135244 wrote: Dog ... I just remembered ...

You've just jogged my memory.... Malgic adrenaline cream and .... "Aye, take Dr. McKenzies Menthoids. Em EE En, Tee aitch, Oh I, Dee Ess!!

Comment

Rags;1135255 wrote: You've just jogged my memory.... Malgic adrenaline cream and .... "Aye, take Dr. McKenzies Menthoids. Em EE En, Tee aitch, Oh I, Dee Ess!!
                        Dog, I remember that one too!

Rags why was there the Bex camp and the Vincents camp do ya know? Was it in the marketing? I found that info so interesting given the parents Bex habit.

Comment

Which btw turned into a Mylanta habit after Bex was gone...

Comment

Rags;1135255 wrote: You've just jogged my memory.... Malgic adrenaline cream and .... "Aye, take Dr. McKenzies Menthoids. Em EE En, Tee aitch, Oh I, Dee Ess!!
                            Grief. Apparently Bex and Coke was the go ? :H
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1135260 wrote: Grief. Apparently Bex and Coke was the go ? :H
                              Things go better with Coke?

Comment

myhappyplace;1135257 wrote: Dog, I remember that one too!

Rags why was there the Bex camp and the Vincents camp do ya know? Was it in the marketing? I found that info so interesting given the parents Bex habit.
                                Hmmm no idea Happy. My mum was well and truly in the BEX camp. She also took Carters little liver pills (Hmmm does that remindyou of a certain fad diet), was a fan of Malgic and took Dr McKenzies regularly in wihter. But in her favour, she never drank alcohol, smoked, swore or wore slacks.

I'm a bit of a Mylanta fan particularly if I've had food that gives me that nasty burning reflux.
                                Gee, we're getting a complete over the counter medical social history of Raggsy's family here :H

Never heard of the Bex/Coke combo. My mum wasn't into soft drinks. Bet it would've put a boost in your day!

Comment

Working...
                                X