Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and sorry - 6000 for teeth for someone I dont particularly like - remember i do love him but he is being a manly beastie at the moment - is rich too...

Comment

Have a great weekend Ragsie, just stop to breathe every now and again...

Comment

myhappyplace;1135361 wrote: Have a great weekend Ragsie, just stop to breathe every now and again...
        Thanks Happy Thanks Tawn

Happy, we need the money for my lifestyle... come see Mr Rags willya! :H

Bye all till Sunday.

Comment

Undies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EVwlMVYqMu4&vq=medium#t=125[/video]]YouTube - TWO DOGS DINING

Comment

Priceless!

How the dog on the left doesnt get his head in the bowl is beyond me. Very clever!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1135354 wrote:

If you want to get depressed ... I've just coughed up 1700 for a new fridge. GACK!
              we had our new dishwasher installed today!! Haven't yet been home to drool over it, but Mr B managed to get back from Ak for installation and said that it actually cleaned the dishes without leaving crap all over them and didn't flood the kitchen floor, so that is an immediate improvement on the old one!!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1135354 wrote:

If you want to get depressed ... I've just coughed up 1700 for a new fridge. GACK!
                Is it one of those beauties with side by side opening doors?
                I covet those badly......
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Serious crack up. I think I just wet myself a bit.:H
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Afternoon All

thought I'd pop in and say hi
                    you know its always good to read all your posts , here I was feeling so blody sorry for maself, as I've had this awfull flu, came on here and was reading back, and it made me think, its only a virus I'll get over it,
                    and your all so spot on, we should make the best of our lives, each and every moment, and its even better now, being sober
                    anyway off to do more embroidery, doing thomas the tanks engine, making a quilt for youngest grandson

Comment

Hiya Lilly, hope your feeling better soon. Yep, it kind of makes you think....

I know I've asked it but did anyone watch any of the SBS Go back to where you came from? Now thats a lesson in how to appreciate what you have coz it can certainly go in the blink of an eye.

Comment

And the peppermint cream works a treat too

Comment

myhappyplace;1135389 wrote:
                          I know I've asked it but did anyone watch any of the SBS Go back to where you came from? .
                          Saucy - I missed it but apparently it's on again tonight on SBS2 so will try for it then. I heard great things about it.

Hiya Lilly!

Comment

quick check in before making dinner, having homemade burgers tonight!!!

the pepperment cream does work well HP

Hiya Tawn, its what you posted today, that made me think, I thank you for that,
                            not that it is good for your HG,my brother passed away a few years ago,also to cancer he also new it was a matter of time, he was 63. RIP dear brother!!!!

okay dokay off to make dinner

Comment

Reggie;1135412 wrote:

Oh by the way I have a special pair of Dalmonte!!! Glomesh Earrings to give you one day
                              Aaawww Reggie ... I don't know what to say ...

Regards to Fred and Harry.

Comment

Good night everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X