• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

byebyebridgetjones;1136627 wrote: * screeches to a halt *

Can't remember what I told yers, so excuse repeatage`
    Today:
    1.Produce market to spend Nigerian Uncular inheritance on seeds, veg, commestibles, flowers, smelly shit.
    2.Gathering of permaculture groupies to talk shit re chickens, compost, dog shite eating worm farms.
    Yesterday:
    1. House guest returned successfully to post domestic abuse household with order in place. Tick.
    2. Boy joins band and decides to spend life playing bass guitar
    ( I highlight this for Mr G's amusement )
    General:
    1. Mother mid negotiations re next trip to hospital...and it is a 'trip' believe me. Thanks for asking Lilly.
    2. Contact with Beagle enjoying coffee on Lygon Street.
    3. Hello Techie , Kaza, assorteds
    4. Re manual cars...wouldn't have anything else Sunny. Automatic = boring as arse.
    5. MC update required.
    6. Mr G...what woman trouble ?????
    7. Shall now expire if do not receive measured dose of gnocci in 5...4...3...2...1...
    Am speechless as usual. :h

What woman trouble?

Absolutely rapt to hear of the young fella's musical adventures! Bass player forever? And why not? Yeeaahh.

Wishing all the best to HG.

Enjoy yer tucker. I wish i was there for dinner.

Have a great night all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1136151 wrote:
      Love youse all. I know, re chick concernage. All is well here, so don't worry.

Ok I have mis read and mis interpreted this ........:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right.
        Our Beagle has been coiffed, purchased fine garb and partaken of a rich feast in Melbourne town.
        Sounds like a complete makeover.......
        Pick me ! Pick me !
        Will we recognise her upon her return ?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cheeses will post backwards for there is lots.

Mr G and Bridgey - middle locust practising ACDC Thunderstruck for last month. Now band has changed song to Meatlof - Took the words right out of my mouth. He is devastated as he had it going on....or some such talk...it will work out or he will do a "insert star" on the lot of them....and jeezus do we have to do the next round of practice???

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1136642 wrote: Right.
            Our Beagle has been coiffed, purchased fine garb and partaken of a rich feast in Melbourne town.
            Sounds like a complete makeover.......
            Pick me ! Pick me !
            Will we recognise her upon her return ?
            Dog take me too! I am wrecked - Mr happy dragged me off to the dirt we cant afford then onto demo houses - sadly too many too mention given the floods. I just wanna bath - but I hate floating in my own detris. Hot shower then...

Comment

myhappyplace;1136644 wrote: Cheeses will post backwards for there is lots.

Mr G and Bridgey - middle locust practising ACDC Thunderstruck for last month. Now band has changed song to Meatlof - Took the words right out of my mouth. He is devastated as he had it going on....or some such talk...it will work out or he will do a "insert star" on the lot of them....and jeezus do we have to do the next round of practice???
              Yes we do, mother.
              Yes we do.....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good to see Beags is living the Undies dream - boys included! Coiffed and fed - AHHHH!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1136646 wrote: Yes we do, mother.
                  Yes we do.....
                  All for promoting a star...BUT - reckon if we ever catch up we drag Mr G's mum into it too. Might learn a lesson or two??

Comment

myhappyplace;1136645 wrote: Dog take me too! I am wrecked - Mr happy dragged me off to the dirt we cant afford then onto demo houses - sadly too many too mention given the floods. I just wanna bath - but I hate floating in my own detris. Hot shower then...
                    Oh DOG !....

A SPA NIGHT !

I want to be plucked masssaged and exfoliated within an inch of my life........:h
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MC update

Cello playing nastie gone.

Assorted others now displaying personality

Masterclass was NOT for you - cutting up a lamb.

BUT sweets were GOOD and so was moussaka - you coulda done a vege version

Comment

I want to be wrapped and nutured and groomed and detoxed and have bloody healing bloody light spat at me.....

I want the LOT.....

I want it ALL.....

NOW !
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Folk were talking about bloody chicken dismemberment today.......

I want to be annointed with oil.......

I want to be soaked in healing herbage`.......
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And just quickly coz I am x posting madly x u Bridgey

hiya all usual suspect undies!!

Lovely to see you Mish - on travels today called into a produce store and the birds were unbelievable, can totally understand how you can have this little personality as part of your life. Was there for half an hour but spent 20 minutes talking to a hot little cockatiel...

Gnocchi in progress - Froglet making your sauce as we speak....

So gotta gotta flick....see yaz! soon

And Bridge maybe your not far wrong about recovering in the financial sense. We shall see.

Comment

myhappyplace;1136654 wrote: And Bridge maybe your not far wrong about recovering in the financial sense. We shall see.
                              Ha !
                              And I also asked the universe for you, so don't be too surprised
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1136644 wrote: Cheeses will post backwards for there is lots.

Hey HP,

I vote they give Thunderstruck a re-run. That Meatloaf song will only sound reasonable backwards. And i used to play drums as a kid. The folk's somehow tolerated it, and boy, i'm glad they did. Coupled with a cool high school music teacher, (even the more cooler given that we kids ruled and did what we liked) who let us design our own test's/assessment's, i have travelled the world with confidence musically. It's all the cool parent's like youse, who i have to thank for our rehearsal's over the years. :h

byebyebridgetjones;1136653 wrote:
                                Folk were talking about bloody chicken dismemberment today.......

I want to be annointed with oil.......

I want to be soaked in healing herbage`.......
                                Don't get me started!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X