Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Heya roos,
    Have to catch up my MC before it starts.
    Had such a great weekend doing nothing.
    Ordering some food from america online. YUMO! Full of MSG.
    Hiya Rags!
    TF, I used to be a cat person, but now love my dogs.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hello Undies,
      I are back home!

Mr Rags' dad is much improved, the docs think he has Gillian Baret syndrome so they whacked a 3 day intravenous course of gamma globulin . Thos little gammas are busy trying to boost his immune system. He'll be in hospital for a while.

We went to National Maritime Museum and took a look at the Scot display from Christchurch. Hey Undies, it is FREE! Take your kids in the school hols to have a look.

We set some rat traps before we went on Friday, and when we came home there were 3 very dead rats whose last thought was............... "oh BOY! Peanut butter! my fa"

So we moved the fridge and LO! A beautifull nest comprising paper towel, some twigs, and odd bits and pieces. Thgey've been there for months. Mr Rags spent an hour cleaning it all, while I yet again cleaned the kitchen. Theres gotta be better ways to spend a Sunday!

Have been catching up on your weekend doings.
      Sunshine, Mr. Sunshine should be an inspiration to us all.

BRIDGE, just remember that Paul McCartney played bass guitar.....................

Beags,
      are you home yet? How was it?

Comment

Hi there Sunshine .

I'm gonna see if I can borrow next doors' cat for a couple of days and lock it in the kitchen.

Hey Undies,
        Do we want to do something for this?
        Home > Dry July 2011 - Clear your head, make a difference

Comment

Hiya Rags,
          I ate enough for two people at dinner.
          Glad you got rid of the rats, but they do make nice pets.
          Dry July sounds like a winner to me. What shall we do?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening all,

Lovely sunny winter's day here, and another one forecast tomorrow. Noice.

Went for an easy, long relaxing run today. The things you see.....Chilling here, and all okay.
            Watching an ABC doco on dolphins in shark bay in W.A. Struth, they are fast creatures when they're chasing tucker! Very quick.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How fast did that day go ?
              Just read back through the weekend's obituaries and found several for people my age and a little older. That's scary y'know. I'm gunna die ! You watch me use my time well tomorrow. Going to bed early just to make sure I don't wake up dead. :upset:
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1137154 wrote: How fast did that day go ?
                Just read back through the weekend's obituaries and found several for people my age and a little older. That's scary y'know. I'm gunna die ! You watch me use my time well tomorrow. Going to bed early just to make sure I don't wake up dead. :upset:
                Why did you do that? Some things need to be left to themselves...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1136656 wrote: Ha !
                  And I also asked the universe for you, so don't be too surprised
                  And I nearly forgot to say thanks!

Comment

Since we're on the topic of death, i love Clovelly cemetary in Sydney. It overlooks the ocean on the track along the rocks from Bondi. Beautiful place, especially at night with the ocean waves crashing beneath, and the wind whistling an ethereal song. Hope to wake up tomorrow meself.

G'night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1137183 wrote: Why did you do that? Some things need to be left to themselves...
                      I dunno.
                      It was like an accident. You know you're supposed to look away, but you just can't stop staring.

Defo going now.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sleep tight both of you. And defo wake up tomorrow.

Off myself, nighters and tuckage all round. Farm is calm.

Comment

Painting name please?

Comment

Nighters from me too but I'll leave the porch light on for Sunny ...

Comment

Okey dokey really going, night Reg and Froglet. Last week of freedom before outlaws visit...

Comment

Cheeses Master Deleter at work again. Bloody ghosts...

Comment

Working...
                                X