Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well - why don't we all just delete all our bloody posts for the entire month?

That'd make for riveting reading, non?

Nighters for sure this time.

Comment

You okay Reg?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Orf to hit the hay. G'night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh I missed Casper.
          Just watched Limitless. Pretty good movie.
          Bridge, I used to read the obituaries back in California. You'd be surprised how many times I actually knew someone in them. You never know when your number will be called. Somehow, I don't think your number is even close.
          Thanks TF, I love the porch light left on.
          Here's a little good night song. She has a lovely voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDmu6VvY_4&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - ‪Madeline Adams - "Sleeping Dogs"‬‏

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie, if you're out there here's a little song while I head off.
            Just for you, this guy is wicked live. He's a NZer.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7TFbUD5vY[/video]]YouTube - ‪Pacific Heights & Joe Dukie - Peace‬‏
            I think his voice might even be better live.
            I hope you take care of yourself friend. :l

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Roos,
              Off to the dentist this morning, I think my filling fell out Friday.
              Then work, then soccer. I guess I will see you guys late night.
              I hope you all have a glorious MOnday.

Comment

Morning Sunny, and Roo's to come,

Have a glorious day yourself Sunny. Maybe all that soccer has got yer fillings rattling?

Well, i've just woken up to a lovely, and quite unexpected p.m. Noice.

Sun's a shinin' here. Maaarvellous. Ooroo.

Comment

Morning Sunny,

Don't envy you the dental visit but love your active life. What food di ya order from the States?

Reggie - hope you're back to your chirpy self today. Have a great week and don't forget, the drawer is a good place to be.

Major planning of doing some renos in the froghouse - new wall lights etc. Should be fun.

Go hard, undies.

Hiya, Mr.G.

Comment

Morning TF,

Would love to see some pics, or sketches of wall light idea's.....

I get my vegemite bulk, direct from the U.S.A.

Comment

Morning Undies,
                      After all our huge cleanup yesterday, Mr Rags set the traps and got yet another bloody rat............. where are they coming from???

Sunshine I'll have a good look at the Dry in July site and either put myself up, or just donate to my friend who is going in it. I reckon we should be able to arrange for a couple of to do the dry thing and other Undies sponsor us. What do other Undies think?

MR G. Will get back to you on scenic cemeteries in a day or two.

Comment

Dry July sounds a great idea. It was going to happen anyway, but why not join in ?

Thanks Sunny, I don't want to drop of the perch yet. Best stop reading the obits.
                        Wouldn't be dead for quids on these beautiful sunny winter days anyway.

Off to the produce store then.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And this beauty was having a bit of brekkie from our feed tray...

Bridgey, stop reading the BDM columns this minute!

Comment

I say ... has something happened to the Undies today? And if so, why isn't it in the papers?

Nice cocky, Rags.

Where are youse all?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1137614 wrote: I say ... has something happened to the Undies today? And if so, why isn't it in the papers?
                              Cool.
                              What is it ?
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1137614 wrote: I say ... has something happened to the Undies today? And if so, why isn't it in the papers?

Nice cocky, Rags.

Where are youse all?
                                Well,
                                I've been on my bum in front of the computer ALL DAY deleting photos . Cleared probably 15 gig of space. But still more to delete, then try to get them in some sort of order. Really, why am I bothering when I could go buy a 1 terra slim drive and just put 'em all on that. So that's me accounted for!

Comment

Working...
                                X