Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K - back to the dungeon. I have procrastinated on one job and its back from April I go. Hi ho...

Comment

Ok where are all undies? Drawer be empty?

Comment

Chorizo and assorted bean chick pea casserole with yummy baguettes from lovely little asian lady bakery down the road. She give my locusts donut holes....

Comment

myhappyplace;1138069 wrote: She give my locusts donut holes....
          ?????

Comment

must eat quickly, and yest hp, that was me with the crush. hehe

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

donut holes are the middle bit that is cut out of the donut and made into a bite size donut in the shape of the hole.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

MISSY: Can’t remember the question. If it’s important it’ll come back to me.
                The recipe you posted… just reading it it seems like an aborio style dish. What’s it taste like?

SUNSHINE: I saw part of MC but not then end. The blokes duck looked just a bit underdone to me. And I saw some young thing burn her wrist. I was channel surfing.

RECIPES: Can we Undies start an UNDIES RECIPE BOOK?? Reading through posts we’ve got some scrummy recipes but unless I go copy save etc etc they get lost. I would be happy to copy your recipes into a word doco and the post somehow to ewes. Wanna be in it?

DRY IN JULY: I’m joining and have two sponsors so far. Anyone want to sponsor me? I’ll put the info up tomorrow arvo. I’ve asked my local CURVES to put a notice up to ask for sponsors. It will be for a good cause.

What is Dry July? > Dry July 2011 - Clear your head, make a difference

CLIMATE CHANGE: Oh dear. If you would like to vote, not that it will change anything, here ya go.
                Lowy Institute Poll Shows Support For Climate Change Action Down

FICKS!!! How are you??

RAT UPDATE: FINALLY found where they are getting in (well, one place that is) .

There is a space behind where the hotplate exhaust fan was installed that is direct into the wall cavity where the installers cut it larger so they could get the exhaust system in. I realised it last night but waited for Mr Rags to come home before I said… “ Hullo darling, how was your day, by the way I figured out…………. But I thought you would want to take first look……………. “ We’ll keep setting traps till Sat when Mr Rags will cover over the hole.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1138147 wrote: donut holes are the middle bit that is cut out of the donut and made into a bite size donut in the shape of the hole.
                  Ahhhh, all clear now , thanks.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1137913 wrote: :H:H

Just had a big chuckle about something else .... the gastroenterologist that is currently looking after Happy Feet ( emperor penguin that holed up on our shores last week - terrible name!!!!) is the same one that I saw a couple of year ago when I was having some issues (I'm not going into detail ) All I can say is that Happy Feet is in very good hands
                    So you went to see a vet for those issue's? ok. :H

Thanks for that recipe Missy.

Evening all!

Good to be back at work today with 'Team bogan'. Though tomorrow i'm gonna get the full 'social worker' worrying boss vibe and interrogation i suspect for having some time off.
                    e.g. 'Hi G. So how are you?' All good thx boss.... 'Everything okay?' Yep. Anything you want to talk about?' No. 'Everything okay with work and the team?' Yep. 'So, you're happy here, and everything's okay?' Yes! Geez, is that the time? I've gotta be somewhere boss to save universe, which is what i'm paid for, remember? Thanks for your concern. 'Umm.....Ok G man, see you later'. L8tr, Yo! :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rags, I would LOVE to sponsor you!!!!!!

Comment

HEYA gster!
                        SO tomorrow you return to work, while I get to ask someone not to return to work again.

Comment

Felicitations (sp?)

I have had a new phone/package/IT buying experience today....
                          Honestly, I'd rather have my effing kidney's harvested ....
                          I really have to go and recombobulate.
                          And do you know the worst thing ?....the entire transaction was undertaken via a purple talon-ed sales rep.....how do they live their lives with those 'funky nails' ????? :upset:

Don't answer that :upset:
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

(Returned to work today Sunny, but boss in tomorrow) Geez, your boss should be sacking folk, not you?

I read that Sydney city council have voted to change the wording in their documents regarding our indigenous brother's and sister's, from 'European settlement' to invasion.

Bravo, and about time!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sunshinetoday;1138175 wrote: Rags, I would LOVE to sponsor you!!!!!!
                              AHH Sunshine, thankyou! I'll have all the info tomorrow for us .

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1138180 wrote: Felicitations (sp?)

I have had a new phone/package/IT buying experience today....
                                Honestly, I'd rather have my effing kidney's harvested ....
                                I really have to go and recombobulate.
                                And do you know the worst thing ?....the entire transaction was undertaken via a purple talon-ed sales rep.....how do they live their lives with those 'funky nails' ????? :upset:

Don't answer that :upset:
                                Ooooh Bridgey, sounds awful. But one day I too will have to undergo similar. I am on such an old, old Optus plan ....

Comment

Working...
                                X