Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Raggsy,

working out Happy family budget at the mo. If there is allowance in there count on $ of some description for your dry July

Comment

Crap - just realised have several company files and about to close off and have not backed up!! Orf undies see yaz!

Comment

myhappyplace;1138711 wrote: Ha! Yes Bridge agreed! It's also nice to cook something and remember WHAT you cooked!
        :H I can relate to that!
        Bridge: I must say I haven't noticed a change in the tase or smell of food from not drinking. But boy oh boy, I did when I stopped smoking.

COOKING: For the Rags household tonight: Chicken and mushroom soup, to be followed with vegetable with a bit of pork stir fry. No rice.
        I also have marinating a Nigella recipe for tomoorrow evening.(But alas, my photoshop tutor just emailed me to say he can't make it. Bugger) If it turns out ok I will tell you the ingredients. . I hurriedly noted it down while browsing through the last remaining Angus & Robertson Bookshop in the Illawarra. Felt so guilty doing it, but I did buy $38.00 woth of thriller fiction paperbacks .

Comment

myhappyplace;1138795 wrote: Trip sounds wonderful Beags! Wish we'd been there but obviously...and with Carlton not winning that could have been a disaster with our men...

Edit: How did you find Lygon street? when we were young - years ago - it was THE place. We went back last year when we did the Carlton Collingwood game and had dinner there the night before really nice night and food and jagged a free horse and carriage ride back.....but when we told the box of mostly Italians at the game they reckoned it is NOT good and there are better, more Italian places to go...

I guess we enjoyed it and it sounds like you did. I just wondered if it was an in Melbourne thing??
          I reckon I might see if I can get the Age 2012 Good Food Guide when it comes out, similar to the SMH Good Food Guide. Dunno why though. Hardly ever go to Melbourne. But would like some day to go to that restaurant in the Grampians (except I can't remember the name of it).

Comment

myhappyplace;1138797 wrote: Raggsy,

working out Happy family budget at the mo. If there is allowance in there count on $ of some description for your dry July
            Happy, that is very kind, and very thoughtful. Doesn't matter if you can't make a donation. what does matter is that you care:h

Comment

No worries matey. Will see.

Now. Undies cookbook. I would love to see that happen. Anything I can do to help. I know the same feeling. I cook something as soon as I see it appear and then I cant find it later and its frustrating. Froglet grown up cauliflower cheese springs to mind. Anyway I think its cool and would love it.

Comment

Oh and snap on the pork stir fry. Star anise flavouring and locust cooking yes! yum! Mr happy started work at 3 and will for the next 2 days so he is just about abed again. End of year. It is what it is.

Comment

happy : for all hubby's ego ,he does take losing quite well!

I loved Lygon St!!!! So casual, vibey, non-pretentious, relaxed, just GREAT.
                  Our Subiaco is like Lygon but far snobbier - pompous dicks over here mostly. Speaking of dicks, my gelding's is not as bad as i thought. oh joy. but a winky wash daily is required,for a few days. just thought you'd all be thrilled to know that.
                  then we go on a sausage making frnezy. 20kg of pork required. HEAVEN.

but yes, i reckon i could live in a suburb like carlton. but i would then get very fat.

Comment

myhappyplace;1138812 wrote: No worries matey. Will see.

Now. Undies cookbook. I would love to see that happen. Anything I can do to help. I know the same feeling. I cook something as soon as I see it appear and then I cant find it later and its frustrating. Froglet grown up cauliflower cheese springs to mind. Anyway I think its cool and would love it.
                    Ok the way I see it is I am happy tolvolunteer to collect all your recipes, put them in a word document and then maybe pm or email them to them that wants it. Have it divided into Meat fish Poultry desserts or somefink. What I need youse to do is get your recipes; either pm or email them to me . Then I collate them and bingo! The UNDIES COLLECTION. Maybe we could do a Delia and have a summer collection amd winter collection...
                    Please, if anyone has a better idea, tell me, as you all know by now I'm not the best computery person around. Whaddaya reckon Undies?

Comment

Evening Undies,
                      10 hour workday, bit of a rough as well. Employee handed in resignation after having a lot of sickies (even though she only is available one day a week.) Employee also handed me her opinion about me as many a things. I was appalled and sat with my mouth open for a bit. When someone says rude things to you in that type of situation I find it best to keep it professional.. I said nothing in return and wished her the best. But it was bloody hard. Felt like I was railroaded. Oh well. Hubs always puts me back in the right frame of mind.

Beags, sounds like a lovely trip. And the food, YUMMO! Did you eat some sweets while you were down there?

Thanks all of yous for the response about cover. I am for it, hubs is against. Will figure it out in the next 24 hours.
                      Lovely to come home to you all.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

beagle;1138823 wrote: happy : for all hubby's ego ,he does take losing quite well!

I loved Lygon St!!!! So casual, vibey, non-pretentious, relaxed, just GREAT.
                        Our Subiaco is like Lygon but far snobbier - pompous dicks over here mostly. Speaking of dicks, my gelding's is not as bad as i thought. oh joy. but a winky wash daily is required,for a few days. just thought you'd all be thrilled to know that.
                        then we go on a sausage making frnezy. 20kg of pork required. HEAVEN.

but yes, i reckon i could live in a suburb like carlton. but i would then get very fat.
                        20kg pork. How many are coming to your Barbie?

I gotta ask. Why does he need his willy washed?

Comment

Rags,
                          I have a good drink recipe that could be under sweets.
                          Also have a good pesto chicken recipe even though I don't eat chicken.
                          Oh, and I could give you all the salad recipes you ever wanted.
                          How about a veg section. I've got heaps of those recipes.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1138833 wrote: Evening Undies,
                            10 hour workday, bit of a rough as well. Employee handed in resignation after having a lot of sickies (even though she only is available one day a week.) Employee also handed me her opinion about me as many a things. I was appalled and sat with my mouth open for a bit. When someone says rude things to you in that type of situation I find it best to keep it professional.. I said nothing in return and wished her the best. But it was bloody hard. Felt like I was railroaded. Oh well. Hubs always puts me back in the right frame of mind.

Beags, sounds like a lovely trip. And the food, YUMMO! Did you eat some sweets while you were down there?

Thanks all of yous for the response about cover. I am for it, hubs is against. Will figure it out in the next 24 hours.
                            Lovely to come home to you all.
                            Kerr REIST. One day a week and not only resigns but does an assessment of you! Glad I'm no longer in the workforce! But I did go to a BBQ last Sat and the host kept introducing me as ... "and this is Raggsy, she used to be my supervisor ..." as does my gay mate in Newtown... he knows I'll bite at the bait. But... when I was their supervoisor, I said to management .. "my boys can do ANYTHING..." (it was a line out of a popular tv show at the time)

Comment

OK Undies,
                              I'm starting to flag with this damned 'flu. I'm going to log ofdf now and go tv and beddy byes. See you in the morning.

May you all be well and happy.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1138835 wrote: Rags,
                                I have a good drink recipe that could be under sweets.
                                Also have a good pesto chicken recipe even though I don't eat chicken.
                                Oh, and I could give you all the salad recipes you ever wanted.
                                How about a veg section. I've got heaps of those recipes.
                                Veg section. Yep. why didn't I think of that.

OK what way do you think we should go about it? Just email me and I'll collate them?

Let's get some Undie Input!

OK I really do have to go now. i'm feeling really 'fluey.

Ooo Roo

Comment

Working...
                                X