Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap, I just had a Seniors moment and didnt know it....cheezes how did that happen??

Comment

Hi All
      Had me bed rest, so I'm back for a couple of minutes! Thank you all for your kind concern and friendship. Hey I like the idea of recipes, will certainly do something too. MWO isms also floats me boat so yeah let's go for it eh? Will be back again soon, just wandering around for a few minutes. Love and Sunshine Kaza x
      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Rags;1139262 wrote: Hi there KAZ,
        Go with the hirudoid cream . It does work. I would have thought 6 weeks is a fairly long time for a bruise to last, though when I've
        damaged myself badly and the bruise has pooled, it does stay for a while, but never that long.

Kazzzzziiee If yer got the 'flu, you gotta go with it. If you are feeling dreadful, put yourself to beddy bye like I'm going to do fairly soon. I shall ask Mr Rags to make me lemon drinks too! Take it easy on yourself.
        Hi there Mrs Rags, yep gotta go with the lemon and honey, only time I can ever stomach it is when I'm sick and then I'd kill for it!! Mr K gets up in the middle of the night (all hours actually) to make my lemon drink. I know, I'm totally spoiled but it is so nice! Hope you are feeling much better soon. Take care and love and sunshine Kaza x
        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hi Happy, Beags, TF and BBBJ
          Thank you all for your friendship and concern Hey Beags, glad horse's doings is improving, sorry guys am flagging, gotta go back to nigh nighs. Love ya's all. Take care Kaz x

Comment

YOu are all probably asleep by now, some of you not though..
            I need a crown as well. Husband is against med and dental insurance. Instead of paying for insurance he is setting up a savings account to put what we would be paying insurance into account. Then when we need things we will use account. Not sure if this will work long term, but to tired to argue.
            So busy day in here.
            HP congrats friend, hope it all works out. It's always good to follow your dreams, and then dream some more to follow.
            Kaza, you poor dear. You must take care of yourself.
            Did Saph fall in a ditch somewhere?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

My bruising was gone in three weeks Kazza, but I slapped a cold pack on it as soon as I came to (which slows blood flow into cells which in turn forms a bruise)
              Hirridoid is a good bet.......but the BEST bet is not drinking.....astonishing how much faster bruises clear up now compared to 'back in the day'.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

promise to be here for july gangaroos

Comment

Thanks Reggie, love the song. Should def be our theme song.

Just watched Masterchef online, and OH MY! Kumar is gone. HOW SAD. What a lovely spirit he has.

Here's a song for you Reg. I saw this guy in concert in Reno. I used to listen to his records in high school. I guess I was about 50 years to late because all the women at the show were in their seventies. They were crowding the small stage with their yard stick drinks and it was a true sight to see. Still sang pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEH3uqbpsm8[/video]]YouTube - ‪Johnny Mathis - Chances Are‬‏

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

One more Reg....LOVE THIS BAND...from NZ. Seen them twice in concert. Would go again.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyShbSKAhr8&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - ‪FAT FREDDYS DROP BOONDIGGA Official Video!‬‏
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knv2ldYclpg&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - ‪fat freddy's drop - the raft‬‏

K...am so going to bed.
                    Yes 12 hour days are a stretch, but rare.
                    Up in 6 hours, see yas then.
                    cuddles all

Comment

Morning all.
                      Am up and at em. Going to work in a few.
                      Regg you just might be my late night equal.
                      Rags, recipes soon on there way.
                      To all of you have a wonderful day and I will see yas later.
                      Going to see Transformers in 3d tonight with a girlfriend.
                      Kaza, hope you are feeling a bit better.

Comment

My song of the say to kick off the weekend. How could a song with Chevy Chase in the video be bad?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEjsIbWq88[/video]]YouTube - ‪Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al (High Quality)‬‏

Comment

Hi All
                          Well I think I'm on the mend, been up for a while this morning, face still black, but not a lot I can do about that! Hi Sunny loved the Paul Simon video on You Tube - really made me smile. Hope you enjoy Transformers in 3D let us know. Take care and have a great day. Love and Sunshine Kaza. x

Comment

Hiya Kaza - we've started a thread for July. Hop on over to that. Glad you're on the mend.

Comment

Thanks Tawny will do. See you there. Kaz x

Comment

Working...
                              X