Lost my Mojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my Mojo

I have'nt heard from Mojomuppet for ages....Does anyone know where she is?...And if shes ok.....Is she supposed to be moving to England this Month?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Lost my Mojo

I know... I was supposed to go down and meet her.

oroW - if you are there, please speak hun X

Comment

Lost my Mojo

found...macks mojo!

I will not be going to England. Hubby has gone missing and decided it is to much for him to make a new life for us there. Sad but true. No worries. I have moved to Kentucky were i was born and starting life over...again. Mostly im just angry that he managed to toss my whole family to the wind and now we are all moving away from each other beause we all thought i was moving. So now my parents are moving to Costa Rica and my aunt and uncle are moving to Indiana. Funny how one persons actions can mess things up so badly. But on a good note i have gone back to set some things right that i myself ruined 20 years ago and things are going to work out for the best im sure. Even though i have lost my house my job and my life that i had so grown to love. I am trying hard not to be bitter and hate him. Really hard to do but i have truely spent to much of my time dealing with him and his situation when i should have been looking out for myself. Funny how we do that for the ones we love only to be dissapointed. Any who thanks for asking about me. Much love to you all and i will be around more now that i am settled a bit.

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Oh, Mojo, it is good to see you back! I am happy to see you getting yourself together and looking after yourself after a long period of pain and uncertainty. Welcome back, love!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Mojo!:l

I am so glad to hear that you are ok. I was so worried about you, kept checking to see if anyone in mods had heard from you--nothing!

Maybe what happened with your husband was for the best although it must horrible to have been so jerked around by him. :upset:

I'm wishing you all good new things. Welcome back!

Love, E

Comment

Lost my Mojo

:h Glad to know you are OK, MOJO! It wasn't the same here, without you.

Hugs,

Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Great to see you Mojo...I missed ya..

I'm really sorry to hear what happened...Your right about how one persons actions effects everyone around them...
              To be honest you sound from your post that you are handling everything brilliantly...You sound really posative...

Maybe these things happen for the best...Something or someone better in Kentucky perhaps..

Anyway..So glad your back...Love Macks
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Lost my Mojo

welcome back mojo!
                Hawk

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Mojo!!! I am glad you are back. You have been missed in chat. I miss my phone. I am so sorry for all of the challenges you are going through but you sure sound strong about it. Hope to see you in chat soon! Lots of love. :l
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Welcome back Mojo..you sound like an incredibly strong person! God speed to your new life!!!

Comment

Lost my Mojo

Glad to have you back Mojo!

Comment

Lost my Mojo

here's wishing you a Merry Christmas a little early

Comment

Working...
                        X