The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear !
    It's june.....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times

[/FONT
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

hi peeps...I am here...gone all weekend now my laptop wont charge....all is well....dont worry
    I love you
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hallo all - it isn't June yet but I suppose Rog is just being prepared !! Hi Jan - great to see you and I hope that you had a great weekend - we missed you!! :l

Love, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

June is busting out all over ! Ha! Keep Jammin' Man !
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

i think i want what iad just posted for daddy day ... and sunshine D tomorrow is the first wakey wakey and smell the bacony

Comment

TONY !!!!!
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I guess my phone is working as a 'hot spot', if I stand on one leg and hold my tongue just right. Good to see ya'll here already, but we are missing some people. You know Mimi worries!
              Here's a cautionary tale I just read. Lives changed, damaged irrevocably, because of AL.
              Former TV skipper pleads guilty in fatal crash - Welcome to Charter.net

Oh, and here's a giggle from my daily calendar. 'You might be a redneck if................no one goes near the bathroom for an hour after you do.'
              'You might be a redneck if...........your toothbrush is a hand-me-down.'
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm here and on board for a sober June! Tomorrow, June 1, is Paul and my 20th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, he has gout and is very ill! Ruby, you think he would eventually figure it out! Drinking beer causes gout for him and it is obviously very painful, so I just have to ask myself WHY DOES HE DO IT? I worked all day outside, tomorrow, I've got to clean house and get ready for my parents. Ruby, what is the final outcome from the dr about your ears? I can't believe you still can't hear! Grateful, I am wanting to hear all about your family weekend. I read back, but didn't see much from you. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a brand new attitude to win this war against alcohol! I love you all so much! Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

so good to see you mama .. hope everything is going as best as you can ...
                  vicky i have to say im so proud of you girl you are doing a great job for yourself be proud girl and as for paul in time all things turn around ...
                  well i have everything i need to get the truck running even better i believe i found to where the noise is coming from and its the timing chain .. and its alittle more then i wanted to do.. but it needs to be done before it break down and blows the whole engine .. so i did my studing and found everything online.. but it cost the same as to just buy it from a auto parts store here in town .. with it being ship here it would cost 202.69 and just picking it up from a store in town cost 212.00.. so i decided not to wait and start working on it tomorrow .. so wish me luck and pray that it doesnt stress me out too much ..
                  well nighty night one and all have a great hump day stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive

Comment

Happy Hump Day and here's to a great, AF June! I just wanted to be the 1st to say good morning to all and will be back later.

Vicki-I agree with Ruby-you do look more like Paul's daughter-you are BEAUTIFUL-and you look so happy!
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good morning everyone, it is hard to believe that June is here already. Wow. The good news for me is that I am finally able to start wrapping up projects and able to get the paperwork done etc, and I don't have to start any projects at work for a while. I almost had too many balls in the air there for a bit. We have our second baseball game tonight, hopefully our team plays a little better that we did Monday night.

Roger, what a great post you made to start off the month.
                      Mama, glad you are OK.
                      Vicki, it is amazing how much I used to drink, even though it made me sick. Booze can really contribute to our brain making some bad decisions. I hope Paul is OK.
                      Tony, that is a couple of good reasons to be happy about June
                      Ruby, thanks for the laughs.
                      Sunshine, how is the garden coming along?
                      Grateful, how are things?

Have a great day to all who visit.
                      Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning everyone - great post Hill - sometimes I look at the posts before me and think I really can't say anything more!!! I hope you all have a good day - another scorcher here, 6.30 and 82 already!! Have to get going and start my day - hugs to everyone,

love, sun XX

P.S. - Hill, as usual, the garden is weedy!!!

Comment

Happy June, everybody! My favorite month of the year. :h

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1123907 wrote: Good Morning everyone - great post Hill - sometimes I look at the posts before me and think I really can't say anything more!!! I hope you all have a good day
                            That about sums it up for me too. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning, family! Today is Paul and my 20th wedding anniversary! Fortunately, he feels better today and is cutting grass. I am going to force myself NOT to go outside today, until tonight when I have to pick the garden, but today, I have to clean the house and get ready for my parents' visit tomorrow and also, the funeral. Thank you for the sweet compliments. That pic was taken after we had been mud riding all day! I am actually 3 years older than Paul. Today, I am madly in love with him, even though last night, he drank whiskey, instead of beer and started to get pretty ugly, but he went on to bed early and TODAY IS A NEW DAY! Forget yesterday and look forward to tomorrow! I hope that is everyone's philosophy! I love you all! Vicki
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                              X