The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Slugger and All. Good job on whacking the rabbits and the tickets.
    Happy Anniversary Vicki!
    Hey Sunshine--hope all is well in your world--you've been awfully quiet lately.
    Fennel I love spring too--all that new life. Crazy weather though. Night before last was like a hot summers night and last night like fall.
    Ruby that pool looked so inviting and too cute Sadie enjoying it too. Look forward to your pics too Mama.
    Rog you need a Rog's Do All Mobile--I think I may need a muffler soon.
    Good going to you Merry!
    Finally got the sauna up and running--now to sell some packages. I had to have one and it felt soooo good. Up since 5 and trying to tidy a bit. Had a couple more interests in my room for rent. Boxes everywhere though from the downsize--I need to have a yardsale. When though, I don't know.
    Back I go. Hope everyone hits a home run today! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

well one more cup of coffee and then im ready to get things done .. have an awesome day one and all
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Rog, I think Rubes needs to store the dog food in her bedroom ...just to shake things up a bit! :H

Comment

now you are talking but watch out hubby is always packing...lol
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This is Day 1 AF for me. Pleased to be here. Will be back to 'scream & shout ' later. Not drinking today is easy- I have a horrible hangover. My last one. Will go & introduce myself properly now.
            SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

SarahJane;1124552 wrote: This is Day 1 AF for me. Pleased to be here. Will be back to 'scream & shout ' later. Not drinking today is easy- I have a horrible hangover. My last one. Will go & introduce myself properly now.
              Sawwwweeet, day one AF grats. Then on to day two, three, and so on and so on.

You can do it....I draw much inspiration from being on this board.
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

SJ, it does get harder, but that's what we're here for, to listen to you and answer your questions. It's wonderful to meet you.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am here - things are good - hi to everyone - have to get ready for work - clopen tonight, so won't be around much today or tomorrow.

Hi SJ - welcome - go you on the AF - it isn't easy but you can do it - we all can, although it can be a struggle at times. Good for you Hill with the 2 home runs. Great batting!! Fen - watch out for those guns and dogs!! Nelz - I agree with you - so much support here. :l:l Jan - my ironing is stacking up again - and LOL to you looking like that 20 years ago!! Well done Merry on your 16 days - Go You !! I love everyone's pictures - thank you so much for posting them - they are so good to see. Hi Grateful - hope you are relaxed down after your crazy weekend. rog - you sound as if you are back to normal after your trip too - have you got the house to rights again? RC - sounded like you enjoyed your sauna! Now you just need to get your boxes sorted! Ruby - hope you are feeling better and your flare has calmed down? Vicki - loved your pics too - and belated happy anniversary to you and Paul and good for you keeping away from him when he was drinking!!

I need to finish getting ready for work. talk tomorrow everyone - have a good day,

Hugs, sun X
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome, Sarah Jane! You found the right family to help encourage you through your AF journey and we are here to listen to you vent! We all do it at times. Quick post. I just got back from the funeral and waiting on Moma and Daddy to get here. I was up until midnight putting up kale and cleaning the house. Paul, after his alcohol dosage, went to bed at 8:00 ON OUR 20th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! Oh, well, just another day, I guess. I am so very tired, but I don't have to do much today. Paul is cooking steaks this evening. It is so hot, over 100 degrees! I can't show Moma and Daddy my garden until after sunset or in the morning. I have a ton of stuff to send back home to my family. Moma makes the best pickles with my cucumbers! I think they are here, so better run. I love you all so much! Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

WOOOHOOO!!!! No more posting from my phone, people! I'm back in!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard, SarahJane! :welcome:

Comment

Hi peeps...terribly upset right now cause the IRS seized every fucking penney we have...left us with not $5.......remains of the closure of Bret's business....
                          I am fine, not doing anything stupid, but just feel so beat up on......
                          I love you all....gonna eat and take a pill and pass out
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

welcome Sarah Jane ....you are welcome to join all us loons who love each other to death
                            Vicki....Paul is NOT FORGIVEN for forgetting your 20th......he needs to make it up to you
                            YAY Fen......interent is a wonderful thing
                            ok....off to pout and figure how to pay a tax attorney and open an acccount in my sons name so they can steal my next check...

Comment

Oh mama...:l So sorry to hear that things have taken a bad turn...

Comment

life just sucks sometimes....but we will make it

Comment

Working...
                                X