Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Good morning,good morning. It's me 'late for work again'.:H:H

Just wanted to tell you all to have a wonderful day/evening/morning - wherever you may be.

I have got to go - work has been so STRESSFUL - that I would rather roll over and go back to sleep. But, I'll go in anyway. (It helps that they pay me. )

CATCH YOU ALL LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:h:h:h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thankyou for your support- my computer has been having problems with a virus so ive not been on since i posted last...im hanging in there like a hangy thing and doing hour to hour atm...the weather is so grim up here so im cooped up inside which doesnt help but hey i havent had a drink today xx

Comment

Hi ! Rubes....liike my cheese dud !?! Ha! Hope everyone is hanging........Keep Jamin' man ! Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Swannie - good job. Sorry about your computer. My parents just got a virus and I wasn't able to help long distance. They had to take it in. But, now it's working great.

Hi Tony!!!!
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

IAD;1139608 wrote: Hi ! Rubes....liike my cheese dud !?! Ha! Hope everyone is hanging........Keep Jamin' man ! Tony
            Cheese dud?? What am I missing in this picture? I really liked the rasta chi.

Just wanted to say hi Jammers. I don't know where the time goes some days. Car cost me $450 dollars for oil/filter, baffles tightened and a new bearing. Did you know we have four of those buggers that can go??? Here I thought it was all muffler and was embarrassed to drive with the noise so took it in with fingers crossed. Good thing cuz apparently bearings are a huge safety issue. Anyways, now the lawn mower quit! I just bought it last year. Going to try some things before I take it in though.

HIAWATHA just sprung into my mind Rubes. However, Pocohantis (sp) would be wearing a headband and feather wouldn't she? It was the hat. Perhaps I could have said Indiana?

I have submitted a display for a Caribbean Cruise Contest. Voting is restricted to Canadian residents--so Hill can I count on you to vote for me please and help it go viral with your internet friends and family? There are 2 grand prizes-1 trip for consumers and 1 for Retailers. Usually these things are based on sales which puts me out of the running being in a small town but this could give me a chance. I was thinking of posting this on the Canadian thread--would that be a problem for the moderators? I am not selling anything, just asking for votes.

Hope everyone is having a good day. The sun is shining and it's a Canada Day long weekend! Be well. xo
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RC, you aren't hawking a product with a post, or an ad, so I think it's great to ask for support. And really, it all should be based on your customer base too, it seems, not just the numbers. It would be terrific for you to win! (Hey, need a companion?? :H)
              Tony, you always amaze me, love!
              Swan, I've read the weather there is not at all summery. I'm sending you a BIG scoop of our verdant, humid, summer weather!!!!!!! ((((((((:toohot)))))) One little step at a time, sugar. Hugs and kisses from me.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi guys,

It's time for me to call it a day and wanted to wish everybody a wonDerful afternoon/evening!

As I have started writing my chapter two and crying my eyes out..., I wanted to say how grateful I am that I have so many LOVING, ADORABLEl people holding my hand...! THANK YOU!:h

lOVE TO ALL
                Effie

PS: Hey Rog, make sure I don't miss your new thread. I need you guys....

Comment

Mel, we'll come find you!! And honest, heartfelt tears are good for the soul, sweets.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

melissa27;1139656 wrote: Hi guys,

It's time for me to call it a day and wanted to wish everybody a wonDerful afternoon/evening!

As I have started writing my chapter two and crying my eyes out..., I wanted to say how grateful I am that I have so many LOVING, ADORABLEl people holding my hand...! THANK YOU!:h

lOVE TO ALL
                    Effie

PS: Hey Rog, make sure I don't miss your new thread. I need you guys....
                    oh it will have the same name if you need any help finding it come look me up and like ruby said we'll find ya
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Women's ass size study: There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting. 30% of women think their ass is too fat, 10% of women think their ass is too skinny, the remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he is a good man, and wouldn't trade him for the world... If you're laughing, repost and make someone else laugh!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL Rubes--like that one.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Perhaps that makes me an ass. Fuck em if they can't take a joke. Uh oh.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OK, buddies, the July thread is now open for business!! Thanks T, for keeping us all on our toes!!! See ya'll there!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in! going there now...love you guys.......

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

i'M A POOR EXAMPLE== i WISH YOU ALL WELL!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X