The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary Vicki! That is so nice that you are madly in love with Paul. Enjoy every minute!
    I cannot believe that you are older than Paul! What is your secret????
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi all. Friday is my granddaughter's birthday, so we'll be driving down. Resting and relaxing today. here are a few pics of for the Roger's visit. I miss them! (esp Rog's handiwork!)

sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby...what great pictures of you and Roger & Sue! It looks like you are at a resort. What are you doing to Roger in that one picture.....chewing on his neck????? I love the girls laying out, getting a tan....even little doggie. Oh-how I would love to be there for a week or two. How old will your granddaughter be?
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

She'll be 11, Grate. I wish you could come to. You NEED a break. But my first love is the cabin, for sure. Hubs has been out working in the yard here, sweet man. It's not as hot here as at home, but still steaming! It always feels 10 degrees cooler at the creek. MIL called and said the pool at home has been full all day. great..........
          You will notice there is NO picture of Ry holding the snake!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Great Pics Ruby......the pool.....oh ya'....Something I have to do soon ! Ha! (open up the pool...Ha!) "This heat just makes you lazy. Tony
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Anniversary Vicki and I am glad you love your man!! OUr 20th is June 22nd.....
              got home...made sandwiches, ironed (and thought of you Sunni) and am just now sitting down. I took some pictures of the lake this weekend and will upload them soon so I can be just like Ruby...
              ps...Roger's neck looks yummy
              IAD..I looked like that 20 years ago!!!!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

june

count me in i'm now day 16 af :thanks:

Comment

Wonderful, Merry!
                  sigpic

Comment

welll im done for today got everything off and the new heavy duty chain back on .. an upgrade .. so it should be done by tomorrow sometime .. just taking my time making sure eveything is right and im just doing more then i have to new hoses and engine flush and iol change .. so im saving around 1500 doing it all myself .. and im a mess all nice and greasey and now time to clean up but first eat some food .. good to see everyone here and ill be right back
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Great pics, Rubes! The Roger's are a very striking couple. So glad that you all had a good time. The kids are so cute with that snake ...I used to have one that size when l was a kid. :h

Comment

Merry, you're doing so well! Keep up the good work. :h

Comment

ok back love the pics ruby .....
                          miss ya too and it was great time and sue loved it there ...

hill glad you like the begine of the thread i just paste and copy but its everything that i think that needs to be said ..to let everyone who comes feel conforable here. maybe next month ill change it up alittle .. and im so proud of you buddy you are doing everything to really make a change in your life and you are doing it keep it going ..

merry awesome job keep it going and would love to here more about you when you are ready
                          fennel are you still trying to steel food from ruby pouch .. just a note there a big barrel of dog food on there open it and bring your whole family and have a feat
                          mama so how are things going girl and i was thinking of calling you before we headed back but wasnt sure where you would be ...
                          vicky happy anvers girl and yes i have to agree you are one hot looking lady ...
                          IAD buddy hoe are things going ... get that pool happeinng
                          and well gratful always great seeing you post girl did you put my number back in your phone yet lol ... one day we need to cathc up girl ..
                          sunshineD how are you doing nd if i may have missed someone sorry i do love you one and all ... well time for me to clean up take a shower and get some rest ..
                          LOVE AND BIG HUGS STAY STRONG AND SHIFTING FORWARD AND THINKING POSITIVE :h:l

Comment

Rog, I'm now inviting every rodent in my family tree to Ruby's porch! Sounds like a free -for-all!

Comment

fennel;1124258 wrote: Rog, I'm now inviting every rodent in my family tree to Ruby's porch! Sounds like a free -for-all!
                              HA ONE morning there were four coming out from the window screen and dorr screen and those buggers were fast just flying for their lifes... jjust had to tell ruby when she woke up .. and she wasnt a hppy camper and wanted to make some stew and said so to her hubby .. lmao

Comment

Morning everyone, I hope all is well. Well, I should go and buy a lottery ticket, because I had a record two home runs in last nigths slow pitch game. I probably won't hit another until next season. Anyway, I am glad it's Thursday. I am starting to look forward to the summer. I have lots of vacation coming up, and it will be nice to have the time to be with my kids.

Merry, excellent work on your 16 days, you are doing awesome. Keep adding those days together, you can do it.
                                Fennel, June is a lovely month for sure. How come it is your favourite?
                                Rog, thanks, I really appreciate it.
                                Ruby, great pics ! I want to jump in your pool for a dip.
                                Vicki, Happy Anniversary.

Greetings to all who visit today !
                                Hill
                                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X