The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will Mama! I've been trying to work with rev cdn as well as other creditors these past few months. Being in business and debt overload is much different than having a job to go to. While my creditors are working with me for the most part--it's too close to being all over. I am with you in spirit girl!:l

Fennel--yay for you:l

Welcome SJ and Nelz why didn't you take the flag?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Welcome aboard, SarahJane..
      vicky sorry you didnt get any play time with paul on your anvers... but dont push yourself too hard girl ..
      mama that sucks big time .. hope everything work out and the same for you RC
      GOOD FOR YOU FENNEL .. i can bearly read my phone at times ...
      well the truck two and me 00.. it has me at a lost why it wont start up ...so had to take everything back apart and try to figure out what went wrong .. may need to help of my buddy maccanic.. but ill get it done ... and im beat mentaly and body ...have a great night one and all
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sorry there's no time to talk to everyone, but I'm better, but worn down a bit. Son's new GF told him at the cabin they needed to come back and clean the whole place for me some weekend. I'm gonna like her!! Ex-B never even brought food or checked on me when I was bedridden for months. Tay's BF loved the place too! Long day tomorrow, but not like daughter's. She has a herd of little girls coming to swim, eat, and stay over night. I remember those days, but couldn't do it now.
        Jan, your news breaks my heart.Be sure and check that if your son's are still dependants, the IRS can't attached their money. And I wouldn't take my checks to that bank and deposit; there will be a record. Instead, get them cashed and let son deposit cash.
        Will try to post on the drive tomorrow and talk more. Love to you all. I miss Nora and Swan.
        By the way, the Rodent Restaurant at home is officially closed. We moved the food can inside, and will heretofore store food in a METAL can!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Fine, Rubes...me and my buddies will head over to Sun's house instead!

Comment

oh fennel dont give in to easy now there lots to eat at ruby pears tree apple ,plumds.. pine cones ,red ants .. you name it she has it and cant forget ticks

Comment

Oh Mama Bear - so understand - trying to get the bank to agree to a short sell, otherwise foreclosure notices will be served - got the heads up. IRS just sent a notice demanding $21,000 now! Husbands business is a black hole and he won't give it up - so i had to give him up as I have nothing left - hanging on by a thread trying to keep it together for my two girls, but am so scared. Trying hard not to drink, but feel I have many reasons to drink, but it only makes everything worse.....
              Day 5 today - hope I can hang in - the amazing thing about MWO, no matter how bad it gets, someone is always worse off - or has been there, or is going there too....
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SL, I'm so sorry for your troublels, but so good to see you here.Understand though you're not in any of this alone. Hang strong,and come here and share. You KNOW drinking won't help, can deepen your problems, but you, RC, and Jan WILL come out of this. When you feel alone, come talk, OK?
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good girl hanging in Scottish Lass. From one who may be going there but won't give in....they'll have to take it from me.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The therapy room--
                    [img][/IMG]
                    [img][/IMG]

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

R.C., what's that wooden booth about?

Comment

looks to me like a sweat room ,steam room.. but could be a fennel trap lol

Comment

fennel;1124811 wrote: R.C., what's that wooden booth about?
                          It's a sauna!

Comment

tlrgs;1124815 wrote: looks to me like a sweat room ,steam room.. but could be a fennel trap lol
                            I'm sure it IS a fennel trap! Everybody is out to get me these days! :H

Comment

Looks heavenly!

I remember a beautiful suana we set up on the Napali Coast, when I lived in Kauai.

Might just have to do something like that along the Rogue River here this summer...
                              My house is still in the process of escrow closing,...going on the 3rd extension...

Miss the home, & being so close to the river,...not so much the unfaithful, unfriendly, dishonest Hubbby...( He told me he was tired from his high blood pressure meds...I guess, he was just draining his lizard w/the local slut!):yuk:

I found out he'd taken out a 15,000 loan on our home, when I got the papers from the Title Co, going into the escrow closing...
                              Just a little detail...he didn't feel it necessary to share w/me... even tho, I've been paying AT LEAST 1/2 of the mortgage for the past 10 yrs!
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope all is well. If is Friday. Well my son and I have a 4:30 Tee Off time tonight, he is really excited about golf (he is 7 and 1/2 years old). He has new clubs his uncle got him, it is really cute. I am a fisherman though, and I used to say that the good thing about golf is that it keeps the jerks off the lakes. Well now I am golfing, what a jerk I am

Sarahjane, welcome. There is a nice Genesis song by that title, I have it in my collection. (I have all the Genesis albums). It is great news that you are going to look at your relationship with alcohol, and try to gain control. We are here to help.
                                Ringing, thanks for the chuckle - good call back to last week !
                                Mama, I am so sorry for what you are going through. It must be so tiring, and frustrating, and scarry too. Hang in there.
                                Scottish, I am so sorry for what you are also going through. The fact that you are working for you and your children will give you superhero strength when needed. You must be frightened for sure. The one thing that you know in your heart, is that getting drunk won't help the situation. Hold fast. We are here for you.

Have a nice weekend to all who visit.
                                Hill
                                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X