The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning everyone - gosh, Saint, Gimp, Scottish - all these lovely new faces to our thread - how lovely to see you all. Scottish - I am so sorry to hear of your troubles and Saint - what a jerk! Gimp - yes, it is a sauna and fen - it really isn't a Fennel trap although I am sure that Ruby would have a steamed version of you in her cookbook somewhere!! (Yuck)

RC - Lovely pics of the treatment room! It looks awesome. Hope it all works out for you.

Jan, Flower - I am so sorry about the IRS - who would have thought that anything else could have happened? I am so sorry - no wonder you are feeling totally bummed - they won't go after your house will they?

Hill - laugh at you and the golf/fishing thing! LOL Have fun with your boy and the golf though - what a joy for you!

Fen - I don't keep my dog food outside - I have bird food but it is kept in the shed in a trash bin and so far the squirrels haven't worked out how to get in the shed! There are already about four or five squirrels that help themselves to the bird feeder food.

Sarah Jane - how did yesterday go for you? Hope it went well.....let us know.

Rog, Ruby - how are you both doing - Rog - hope you get the car sorted - annoying when it won't go back together right but I am sure you will get it sorted! Ruby - are you feeling better?

Grateful - are you here this morning? Hope you are doing well.....maybe I haven't been here or maybe you haven't but it seems I haven't heard from you in a while - hope all is well with you.

Nora and swannie - how are you both doing? we miss you.......

Well, on the second part of my clopen so need to go and get ready for work. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs, sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all! I'm usually on the Just Starting Out forum on MWO but I'm venturing out a bit. Have been around awhile and joined MWO at the start of the year and did very well. Now I'm back to square one but have learned some valuable lessons along the way...such as...I CANNOT MOD. PERIOD. This seems like a good thread of senior and newbies so I'd like to jump in and say hi! I'm grateful for all of you and look forward to getting to know everyone as my AF journey goes along, one step at a time!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Hi, Sunny and all. I am here..but am so sad for all the heartache that a lot of us are going thru. Jan-i feel so bad for you and your family. I am scared about what is happening with the economy...most of us are working harder than ever...and getting more in debt because we can't pay our bills....I'm blessed to still have a roof over my head - but I don't know for how long. My job may be ending soon if things don't turn around...we build houses (or should I say we used to)...nobody in this area can afford to buy any houses now. I've been with my job for 15 years and am really scared about starting over somewhere new at my age....I am trying to take it "one day at a time"....just like we all are.

Hugs to all....I need to get some things done before Addison wakes up at her nap...oh yeah, she woke up at 4am and went back down at 6 for a little nap. Needless to say-I'm a little tired....could use a day at RC's spa....

Hello and welcome to all of our new friends. I hope you'll keep posting and lean on us....we all need someone to lean on now and then.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

good morning one and all and a welcome to blondAFA.. please feel free to vent ,lean on us ..we are all here to help and surport one another .. so just give it your best but one day at a time ...
          well had a hard time sleeping last night cant seem to get this truck off my mind ...gots me alittle stump ... but it wont get the best of me yet .. well off to get'er done ..
          love and big hugs stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi Scottish Lass, Saint Jude and BlondeAFambition! Nice to see you here. :welcome:

Comment

mama, I hope today goes well...I'm thinking of you! :l

Grateful, hang in there. Thinking of you, too. Maybe at some point in the future, we can all have a meet-up at Wood Tick Holler (rancho fennel). :h

NICE squirrel cooker, R.C.

Okay, Sun...I think I've got it. Bird food is in the shed, in a trash bin. I'll be right over!

Hill, perhaps you can take your son golfing this aft, and fishing tomorrow?

Have a good day, Rog!

Welcome, gimp!

Comment

Morning All. Hope this finds everyone well doing well...:l

Looking like a nice day here. Just been getting re-aquainted w/a few folks online here & there... amazing how quickly you can loose touch, after a move & divorce, seizures, hospitals,etc...

Definately time for some major changes... I guess in some ways I'm lucky, a lot of the details are kinda fuzzy, from the seizures & now I'm on 4 times the meds I used to take. That can also be a bit frustrating @ the same time, feeling like I'm not functioning as highly as I'd like to be...
                Then again, back when I was drinking a lot, it never seemed to bother me...and I'm sure it was much more obvious to the rest of the world...

Sorry to hear about all the trials & problems everyone else are dealing with these days. There's a lot of craziness going on all over the world, kinda scarey to watch the news,...I always feel like I should stay informed, but sometimes it's overwhelming.

I'm so glad we're all here. Thank you ONE & ALL :h This is such a wonderful place to be able to come to...
                Many thanks again RJ!!
                Hugs, Judie
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I had trouble sleeping too. Went to bed around 3:15am (my ride couldn't leave till he was done cleaning up) then I woke up at 6 am and had a hard time getting back to sleep. My bladder decided to play overdrive and then a number 2 came a calling. But I did manage to get back to sleep for a few more hours. Hoping to go to bed and wake up at a more normal time. I hate sleeping half of the day away.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

hi peeps....especailly all you newbies...welcome to the family.
                    THE IRS wants 12k in taxes for 14 k earned in 2005.....with penalties and interest it's over 18K...cant quite figure that math out
                    we scrambled and took a payday advance and switched back accounts around...Ruby my 19 year old is a dependant...is that a bad thing?
                    Brain is swimming and I am dog tired....I love my coutry, but right now I feel like I live in a gulag.....how could they take EVERY penney we have?
                    So far the house is safe......
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Evening All--forgot my adapter so not much time left on notebook--not sure if I have an ether cable for the old clunker computer.
                      Dear Fennel I would not cook you! It's a far infrared sauna--distinct from others in that it emits radiant heat and not an ambient heat. They use them in incubators for preemies. I've been following them for about 6 years now. Perfect for deep tissue detox, pain relief, some weight loss benefits, skin elasticity--beautifying yah! I don't feed the bird cuz the kitty is a good huntress, but as you know you have relatives here and are always welcome.
                      You're all welcome to come and enjoy the sauna--get here quick before rev can seizes it! lol
                      Making a pot of soup and doing laundry then early night methinks.
                      Welcome again to our new friends--hope all have a nice Friday evening. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Jan - how can they take 12K for 14K earned? Go and see them!!! Make an appt, lay your cards on the table - be honest, show them everything. that is what I would do - maybe they have their maths wrong. It does not make sense. Oh my friend, I am sorry for what you are going through. Call me if you need a shoulder. You know my number.....

BlondeAF - hi there - nice to see you venturing out - and this is such a wonderful place to venture out to as well - we are a good bunch here, slightly whacky at times but very supportive of our family and anyone that joins us. Welcome. I have modded periodically - and been AF for long periods too. Am in-between right now and thinking I should really go AF. I don't know. Where are you at right now? tell us a little about yourself if you feel so inclined......

SaintJ - didn't you used to take Topa? I am on Topa and was told that it worked for you. do you still take it? Just curious... Pm me if you want.. sorry about all your troubles - sounds as if you have gone through a LOT. However, you seem to have come out the other side - yes?

Grateful - are you okay? you sound as if things are not going well - need a cheer-up phone call? I hope that your job continues yet - I know that your boss is very elderly but still keeps going. Addy sounded like Ben was in the night last night - Bless their little cotton socks :H:H

Fen - there is no birdfood in my trash bin in the shed right now - I need to buy some tomorrow which is a real pain 'cos I work at 11.00 and it is way out of the way! So, please don't come over tomorrow and take what I have. I have just filled the feeder with the last - and I never run out - the birds would not know what to do - neither would the resident squirrels!! So - you are welcome another day - but not tomorrow!! Be polite and wait until you are invited!!!!

Drifty - WTI !!!!!!!! ROTFL :H:H:H Thank you anyway!!!! I agree, I do not like sleeping late as I feel I waste half the day.

Rog - I know you will work the truck out!!!!! you know you will too - hugs to you my friend!

Love to all,

Sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I agree with Sun, mama...that simply doesn't make sense! Can you hash it out with them? Their math has to be way off!

Okay, Sun...I'll hold off coming over until you have the bin filled with seed again. I'll nibble on some roots and whatnot in the meantime...

Okay, R.C....if you swear that isn't a squirrel cooker, I may give it a whirl.

I spent all day at Rancho Fennel. Wow. Ninety degrees and about 90% humidity! Got all of the vermin holes sealed up (at least the visible ones), removed the carpet from the bedroom, and planted grass. Still no functioning terlet when we left, but the septic dude was waiting for the pump dude, etc. New counter tops are in, as is the toilet and sink...and water heater! These will be some pretty luxurious digs if I can ever resolve the smelvation issue. I hope that removing the bed room carpet will help that.

Comment

well truck four and me 000 and has a few of my maccanics stump as well .. but im getting very closeand i have to try a new senor or two and the cost is getting higher .. but i need the truck so i guess i wont let this get me down .. which i have to say at times i want to say burn baby burn .. ..
                            but its great to see so many new faces here and welcome one and all again ...
                            well im brain dead and very tired... have a great night and day tomorrow enjoy love and big hugs stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive ..
                            remember life can be as you make it ..so make it the best you can enjoy ..even with all its up's and downs

oh fennel come on over south fl i have a family of fennel that love my avocodoes trees .. lots to eat everyone that falls to the ground ..LOL just watch out for coco
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Saturday morning one and all. I hope you are well. Thunder storm here in Ontario, woke me up early. Still growling away. We have had some crazy weather lately.

Sunshine, you were right - it was such a joy. My son and I golfed, it took 2 1/2 hours, it was really fun. What a nice night. (I am still really crappy)
                              Blondeambition, welcome. When you are ready, share some more things about yourself, and your goals etc. It sounds like you and I share that key element - moderation does not work. We are here for you.
                              Grateful, I am sending you positive vibes - I so hope, that you catch a break of good luck. You are in my thoughts.
                              Fennel, we most likely will fish this weekend too, my daughter as well. It's just funny, that I am now inside my own joke about golfers. What we won't do for our children. I can't remember if I have already asked you, where is the town that you list located?
                              Mama, hang in there. I am glad the house is safe. I am sending you an electronic hug.
                              Rog, I hope that you solve the truck puzzle, it sounds like it is really frustrating to say the least.

Go Canucks go !!
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill - our early bird! I hope the thunder stops for you today so you can have a fun outdoors day - glad that you enjoyed your golf.

I have to up and running this morning - doing the dreaded mid shift and have to do stuff before - including buying bird food! I hope everyone has a great day today....looks like it is going to be a really hot one in my neck of the woods. Hugs to all,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X