Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, my friends!!! :h

I'm off to Tick Holler for grunt labor...I'll be back tonight, though.

I love you all!

Comment

[list type=decimal][*]HAPPY BIRTHDAY FENNEL!![/list type=decimal]

OK Disregard a bunch of the lyrics here...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FENNEL!

Have fun in "Tick holler"

(I've been 50 for over a year now, think I'll do it again)

Comment

Good call Saint--think I'll stay there for a year or two too. Vicki how's the cake going?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

"Let them eat cake"

Hopefully, baked in a dutch oven, in the bottom of the Grand Canyon...Hard to beat that! Chocolate, with pineapple in the bottom! (Don't knock it till you've tried it) Then again, after a 20 mi paddle, ALMOST anything tastes good...:H

Damnit! There I go, making myself hungry again, & I can't chew! (Nothing like having a tooth pulled to slow yer A$$ down)

My niece is graduating from college today! She's now a certified dental hygienist. You can bet your top $ I'll never go see her! Unfortunately, I inherited my Mom's teeth...

Speaking of, think it's time for another salt water rinse. Yum yum.

Hope you're all having a good evening.
            Apologize for my sniveling.
            @ least it does't hurt my jaw to type!:H
            Hugs & Peace
            Judie

http://youtu.be/YCxh9IREhcA[/video]]YouTube - ‪Mooney Falls & Havasu Falls, Grand Canyon, AZ‬‏

Comment

My Mom used to make the best pineapple upside down cake. Interesting that we're celebrating a dental hygienist certification with cake. Be well Jammers!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm vicariously celebrating it!

I think that oral surgeon took part of my brain out too! You wouldn't believe the gapin' hole!(not that there's much there tese days..)

I thought he was gonna put his foot on my shoulder & just start crankin on it!

Comment

ow! I won't let the buggers touch me...been avoiding suggested root canal for 30+ years and still here to post. Go easy...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I swear, I could listen to this one, all day...

WORDS TO LIVE BY...

http://youtu.be/ce-pUKsJM6w[/video]]YouTube - ‪Joe Nichols - The Impossible‬‏

Comment

I swear, I could listen to this one, all day...

WORDS TO LIVE BY...

http://youtu.be/ce-pUKsJM6whttp://youtu.be/ce-pUKsJM6w[/video]]

Comment

Is it short Saint? I'm tempted.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Cedars, I think you'll like it.

It's inspirational,... & mighty "easy on the eyes..."

Comment

Well that is definitely tempting---I'm a lost soul though--easy on the eyes and spiritual is a conundrum--You are a treat Judie!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello Family. Dear friends, forgive my absence. I've been flat out like a lizard drinking with medical appointments and procedures with my Mum for the past month, and on top of that I am pet-bereaved, which has rendered me insensible with grief. However, I'm happy to report that I didn't revert to former practises and drink. I'm proud to have honoured her sweet memory stone cold sober.

Mama, I've done a very quick read back and it looks like your financial woes continue to blight you. So unfair when you and hubs both have worked so hard to keep afloat. I will add my prayers for your situation and for your endurance through this awful time.

Sunni, still on the go, I see. Never a dull moment. I hope your visit with Fen is as wonderful as you both wish it to be.

Hill. your posts exhaust me. Oh, for a fraction of your energy! I'm not at all sporty, but I sure could use some of your drive.

Rog, I thought your employment woes were looking like abating, somewhat, so I'm sorry to hear things are still tough. Just hang in there and know you have a lot of friends wishing you well.

Ruby, your cabin....oh, your wonderful cabin! What a blessing and what a haven. You know how we'd all love to visit, don't you? I know I would.

[QUOTE=Saint Jude;1129393

I thought he was gonna put his foot on my shoulder & just start crankin on it!
                              Jude, I, too, know your pain. I have just had the post put in for an implant and I swear the surgeon drilled through into my brain...I felt it as the drill went through the bone and, what was worse, I [i]heard[/i] it splintering through the jaw. He was pushing rather than pulling, though. Nasty sensation, and it took ages for some of the stitches to start to disolve. I looked like a catfish! Hurrah for pain pills and time as I'm eating solid food again and no longer doing the salt gurgles and swishes. In three mnonths I can have the tooth itself implanted and it will all be worth it!

Fen, thanks for the PM and I've sent you an email.

Tony, you continue to surprise me with your endless wit. Thanks.

Vicky, cumcubers and maters ahoy. Well done, girl. Will be sending you a PM as soon as I finish this post.

Blessings and love to you all.
                              :h Mish :h
                              sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

OK, I'm busted,
                                Wide awake...
                                & playin, DJ, instead of tuning up...

http://youtu.be/O2Kf-BZw1eI[/video]]YouTube - ‪Bonnie Raitt - Too Long at the Fair‬‏

Comment

Working...
                                X