The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone, I hope that all is well. Sunday morning, and the rain has finally stopped. We only got one ball game in, the rest were cancelled. Oh well, we have two today as a result. The first one is at 8:30, so I am already starting to warm up the creaky joints. Later today it is back to fence detail, my Dad is helping me which is great. I have the holes dug, and we are starting on the posts.

Rog, yes the season is going well, lots of fun. I asked my son to grab a bag of sunflower seed for baseball, while grocery shopping yesterday, and he returned with a huge monster bag - we are set for several weeks.
    Mish, I am sure you do just as many things, just not sports related.

Enjoy your day everyone,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi Gang,

Geez, feel like a missed a lot on here yesterday! Busy busy everyone!

RC-do you also work in a health food store?? We'll have to compare notes!

Fen...hope you had a glorious birthday!

Rain still here today Hill...glad it is clearing up in your neck of the woods. We needed it though as plants were bone dry. Saving lots on water this weekend and rain barrels filling back up for sure!

As for house hunting...hubs and I not pursuing that cute little cottage type place near beach...hubs really felt it was too small for him and I completely understand. We have a few other properties of interest in town, both which are very good prices but, of course, need some exterior work and interior updating. As long as the crucial systems of heat, water and electric are in good shape, I actually prefer to buy something that needs some cosmetic TLC because I really enjoy breathing life into something that needs it! Now that we have started the house hunting bug, I find that I am thinking of nothing else. Helps keep my mind off AL which is a bonus. I hope it's OK to keep mentioning my days but it helps me to affirm the reason that brought me here in the first place. So here we go, DAY 11!

Wish I had all those ripe tomatoes and cukes! I have a large salad every night for dinner and am trying to eat as much on the raw side as possible. Way to go Vick!

TLRGS, I am one for strong coffee too...brew it almost so strong you can chew on it :H

Love pineapple upside down cake and anything else pineapple! Since I've been livin' la vida low carb lately, I'll have to just dream about it! Lots of good digestive enzymes in pineapple so what the hell!

Hi to Sunshine, Mish, Jude et all. Hope ya'll have a fabulous Sunday. Off to work but it's raining so I don't mind. Not much else I could do today other than housework!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Good morning Jammers! That is a great song Saint--didn't listen to Bonnie(I have download capacity issues)but I love anything Bonnie! Hope you're feeling better and ready for cake today--Vicki??
        Nice to see you pop in Mish. Sorry about your beloved pet but glad you are doing well in journey. xo
        Blonde I started my little store in 1995. Have evolved over the years and continue to refine my product selection based on premium, well formulated products mostly used by natural health professionals and select retailers. We could certainly compare notes! I've got a million of them.
        Hope the weather holds for you today Hill--you can eat sunflower seeds if nothing else eh.
        Not looking so hot out there again today. It's getting me down as I REALLY need to cut the lawn and make some more dump runs with the top down. Wanted to hang the sheets out today too. Seems I'm in whining mode--SSH I am sorry I closed that box by mistake last night. REALLY! Hope you are doing ok today. :l
        One of the parents from my other group is adopting a young neglected teen. I guess he's a great kid that just started hanging around and one thing led to another. It's wonderful that he is going to now have a loving stable home, it's such a crime that these people so easily give their children up while there are so many of us in this group who desperately want our children. Another one of life's unsolved mysteries.
        Fen hope you had a marvelous day at Tick Holler and Sunny thinking of you and your Mom too. Miss Ruby -- you are conspicuously absent--did I miss something? Were you on furlough again?
        oooh there's a ray of sun---off I go. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Mish, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of your buddy...:h
          I know when I lost my Sidny dog,(had her for 15 yrs) I couldn't even speak her name for months. Bungee wears her life jacket on the kayak now.:lI guess I should get him one of his own by now, but I just haven't had the heart to yet...

Cedars, One of my biggest regrets, is I didn't even think to buy Bonnie's cup of coffee, when I had the chance! I used to play HOURS of her on KOTO, when I was DJ'ing in Colo. She did come back & thank me for the directions to the waterfall, before her flight left town tho. She's always been a favorite.

Hope this finds ALL doing well
          Huge hugs,
          Gotta cut this short
          Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Busy Busy Busy! Had 16 people swimming yesterday, thanks to friends of the kids sending their kids along (for me to feed, help watch, drip through my house to the toilet they were supposed to use BEFORE getting wet). Of course, none had towels, so I have washed 2 loads today. Yes, I do love having the activity.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You talking about your pool, Rubes........reminds me of swimming on the beach....with.not much but my sombrero....Ha! Thank God I'm in the water...Ha! Howdy jammers...Just checking in.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Didn't think you were under the hat.:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

rubywillow;1129783 wrote: Busy Busy Busy! Had 16 people swimming yesterday, thanks to friends of the kids sending their kids along (for me to feed, help watch, drip through my house to the toilet they were supposed to use BEFORE getting wet). Of course, none had towels, so I have washed 2 loads today. Yes, I do love having the activity.
                  Look at it this way, Rubes...at least they're not peeing in the pool! :H

Comment

I tell them it comes out purple!
                    Thinking of going on to bed, cooked squash and tomatoes from the garden today, had more swimmers in here eating, so I'm a bit tuckered. See ya'll later.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Supper sounds good. I make something similar cooked in veg broth with oregano and basil. It's fantastic!

Comment

Yeppers, been doing lots of steamed zukes & yellow squash here... still baby'in my gum from the extraction the other day.

I swear, I used to "bounce back" a LOT quicker than I do these days.

This gettin' old thing,... is "gettin old" already!"

Guess there's no way around it!

Hope ALL are doing well
                        Till later,
                        :l:l
                        Judie
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

well well im up and ready for this day .. sitting here having my cup strong COFFEEEE COFFEEEE..
                          good morning one and all .. well today im going to work for a another company wish me luck ...its just part time but hey its something ..
                          well have an awesome day one and all stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive .. love and big hugs
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Monday monday, (add harmony and dadada's), so good to me...while I have risen, but not sure if I am shining. Baseball games went well on the weekend, we won a bunch, lost one, it was fun. My fence posts are up, cemented in, and they look awesome. We can really get a visual now for how things will look.

Blone, I am glad you got some rain. Good call on the rain barrels, great for gardening.
                            RC, yes the weather did hold thanks. And I did eat a tone of seeds too!
                            Ruby, that souns like a full pool - and a fun party.
                            Rog, I hope that the gig works out well for you. Good luck. I am off for a coffee now as well.

Off to the salt mines,
                            Hill
                            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
                              We are goin to rubes cabin...hahah we have not been anywhere like that in forever. Damn its gonna be xtra hot here this week like in the 100s...gotta go do homework...b

Comment

Yay! Birdie and her chicklets are coming to visit. Maybe we can pay for the trip by finding some gold. It'll be fun anyway! It's hot here too Bird, but not near the 100's, and it's always cool down by the creek. The altitude must make a difference.
                                Busy day, of course. Putting in new AC and one house, people moving out, interviewing new applicants, still having trouble with the same bunch (she told me I had no right to schedule a home inspection, got smacky-mouth with me, and you KNOW that didn't go over well!). Plus need to go shopping, pick the garden, vacuum the pool. Nice to stay busy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X