The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm SOOOoooo mad. Won't go into it. I'm OK, don't worry about me. Worry about the ones in my path.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1132099 wrote: I'm SOOOoooo mad. Won't go into it. I'm OK, don't worry about me. Worry about the ones in my path.

Hell hath no furry like.........................LOL Glad I am not in your crosshairs
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

oh shit Rubes...what happened? Home after a long day..Bret is meeting with the tax advocate tomorrow to plead our case, but I think they will keep the money. Wish us luck.
        Nice to see you Sunni and Fen..I am glad u got to visit
        Rog---fuck that looser and find another job
        still weaning off Effexor and fighting the zombie feeling...it is very frustrating but an end is in sight.
        off to watch a flick and crash
        I am good....just struggling along, but sober....this brain fog has been good for minimal drinking
        I love you all
        YOU GO NELZ!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Remember Rubes......Dogs go mad and people get angry ! Ha! Are we argry then !?! Love ya Rubes...Ha! Tony
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hang in there, Rubes...:l

Comment

SENDING BIG HUGS RUBY hang in there young lady .. hi there nels .. mama enjoy your eve .one more day and the weekend is here .. hows it hanging IAD ... fennel im so glad you got to meet sunshine sounds ;like it went nicely... well im just kicking back and relaxing im not going to let this shit get me down ... tomorrow ill make some calls and see if i can line something up ..
              well have a great eve enjoy one and all love and big hugs
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm so sorry I haven't been around and haven't read back much. Ruby, what's wrong, sweetheart? You know you would feel better talking about it. Roger and MB, I'm praying for you guys, and Grateful! I've not had the time to write her back! This garden is overtaking me! I've just sit down for the day! I picked and put up 5 gallons of green beans, 5 gallons of tomatoes, 5 gallons squash, 2 gallons of blackberries and cooked a 5 course veggie supper! I have never been so tired in all my life! Gonna go get into the jacuzzi for long time and go to bed. Praying for you all! Love, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

OK, here it is! After a week of renters procrastinating, etc, I demanded a deadline: 5 PM today. SHE called, said he was avoiding us, and would call when he came hom. At nearly 7 PM, I called, (no answer) said 'we're coming.'
                  Wellllll, HE was there, trying to feed their 4 little boys, SHE was in JAIL!! Seems she neglected to atend a court date for an accident SHE caused.
                  What pissed my damn ass off (sorry, I know how fragile all ears are!) is that (1) Hubs said we'll inspect tomorrow, even though he took pictures of the exterior (I was already mad at him! :H) and (2) MOST importantly, the dog, a young shephard mix, was chained by the house. He had a big rain-filled bucket of water, but no food in evidence. SOOOooooo,
                  I went to the door, said 'give me the dog food and I'll feed him.' Got a 'I'll do it before I go (get my wife out of jail') answer. I said, no, I'll wait. He finally came back with a half bag of catfood (GRRRRRRRR) and I said 'this is NOT what a growing dog needs, but I'll make it work today.'
                  WELL, the poor pup gobbled it up like a steak, all the time looking at me.
                  So now I'm stuck. Don't give a rat's butt about the adults, but there are 4 children involved, and a poor, BEAUTIFUL, young pup who will end up in the pound from HELL. I won't let that happen, but would love some advice for places I might call to help him (her?). I'll try to pay expenses to relocate 'it', but 'it' does NOT deserve death because of stupid humans, who saw a cute puppy.
                  Thank you for the vent, friends. And everyone else, WAKE THE H UP!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning everone, it is Friday - yeee hah!! My wife is going away for a course for a night, so I get to hang out with the kids, just us three - a rare treat - and it is so much fun. It is nice once in a while to have them all to myself ! I am slowly trying to nurse my pulled muscles back to normal after all those baseball games last week.

Sunshine, I am glad you had a nice visit with your mom (and Fen). Too bad about the back to back clopens.
                    Fen, I am glad you had a nice time meeting Sun and her family.
                    Ruby, what a great word to use, miscreant, nice ! Can you help me with how to put a picture into a thread, I don't know how. I hope things are OK, as per your last post. Everything changes when children are involved.
                    Vicki, is your garden on steroids? I have not even got any flowers yet, not to mention vegetables forming. I am happy for you and jealous of course

Have a great day ,
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
                      Gosh rubes that is lotsa stuff goin on. Lotsa people here go to walmart parking lot to give away or sell pets. I have taken kittens to yard sales and gave them away fast. Well sun and fen had fun with mum, thats good. I am busy busy again today and prolly wont be home till 10 or 11 tonite except to pick the kids. Got burned bad on arm at work. It sux....t, you should just move up to Helen. Gotta got ready for work

Comment

GOOD MORNING everyone - I have about 30 seconds and am rushing to get ready for work! life will be back to normal eventually - but youngest comes back home today or tomorrow (not sure which) for a couple of months - I feel as if I am on a hamster wheel right now.

Anyway - Ruby - gosh, you need to take a DEEP calming breath and stop and smell the flowers! You will end up having a flare up otherwise - sit and breathe!! PLEASE! I don't want to be the oldest one here!!

No time to address everyone - I leave to 6 mins and am not ready. Hugs to everyone - Jan - lots to you :l:l. Will catch up this sunday when I am off!!

love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hillsidetime;1132349 wrote: Good morning everone, it is Friday - yeee hah!! My wife is going away for a course for a night, so I get to hang out with the kids, just us three - a rare treat - and it is so much fun. It is nice once in a while to have them all to myself ! I am slowly trying to nurse my pulled muscles back to normal after all those baseball games last week.

Sunshine, I am glad you had a nice visit with your mom (and Fen). Too bad about the back to back clopens.
                          Fen, I am glad you had a nice time meeting Sun and her family.
                          Ruby, what a great word to use, miscreant, nice ! Can you help me with how to put a picture into a thread, I don't know how. I hope things are OK, as per your last post. Everything changes when children are involved.
                          Vicki, is your garden on steroids? I have not even got any flowers yet, not to mention vegetables forming. I am happy for you and jealous of course

Have a great day ,
                          Hill
                          Hill, I'm glad to help (with my limited knowledge!) since I begged for info so long, to no avail, to post pics. Do you use a website to store your pics? I'm probably doing it the long way, but what works for me is to upload my pics to my computer, then go to (free) Photobucket and upload the pics there. Once that's done, when you put the cursor over the PB copy, and whole list of options comes up. Right click 'IMG' and you'll be able to 'copy', then go back to where you want to post and you can right click to 'paste'. Took me a while, some kind words from others, to get it right. Let me know if this helps!
                          MB, there's old, then there's OLD!!! :H Yes, I know, this week has taken the starch out of me. I've got to run now to let the AC guy in (who kept me waiting all week!) and it's too early for my tender self.
                          Birdy, I probably would have done the parking lot give-away once, but not anymore. I believe people who pick up an animal on impulse are much less likely to be responsible pet owners. I really like the Humane Society and good Animal Control Centers that require spay/neuter (they often give a healthy discount voucher!), and have all the animals ready for adoption health-checked and up-to-date on vaccines. I've become a rabid advocate of pet population control, can't even read stories of abuse/neglect any more. Sometimes there are the ones, though, about animals horribly abused who come back with care and find their forever homes, and are SO forgiving, accepting to anyone who's kind to them.
                          Son just stopped by to pick up cabin keys. He and his new girlfriend, kids, have already spent more time there in 3 months than he and the ex-B did in 5 years (her call; if she couldn't be spending money, it didn't interest her.) I LOVE that he's going now; my vision when I planned it was hosting family gettogethers, all my children, grands, there on holidays with us. I'm truly sad about his ex, the direction her life is going (her mother won't speak to her now) but my son is happy for the first time in 19 years. And he spends every moment he has his girls making the minutes count. His step-daughter, who has 2 little boys, considers him more of a parent than her biological ones. She knows now that he truly cares about her.
                          Sorry to go on, but sometimes we have to make a hard decision to be able to be happy, and to take care of those we really love.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning Jammers. I'm still kicking-hope you all are too. Off to rock my world.
                            Bell well. xo
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

good morning .. everyone and well lets all have an awesome day today ... later gators
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning, peeps! Hope you're all off to a good start. I have to take mum to an appointment...see you all later!

Comment

Working...
                                X