• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Fen, for some reason this made me think of you.......:H

and of ME!.............

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, gosh, Fen, that back massage looks so good! Ruby, I'm so sorry for your day! Another day for me, not only do I have my veggies coming in daily that need picking and putting up, I've got to do laundry today, too. I've ignored it for several days so it's a pile! We are leaving in the morning to go home for Father's Day and then Monday, I have a dr appt so we won't be back until late. I love you all so much and hope you have a good weekend. Love, Vicki And for alll you wonderful Dads out there...

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

What was I thinking? Paul says he's installing the new hot water heater today. So I've got 5 gallons of tomatoes, squash and cucumbers to cook and put up, plus all the laundry that has built up because of this garden! He starts to drain the heater and duh...he says I wull have NO WATER ALL DAY! And we are leaving in the morning for the weekend! I'm going to be up all night doing veggies! I'm so excited!!! :upset:
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

have a safe trip vicky ... love and hugs young lady
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Vick, you'll have plenty more. Take the frickin' stuff with you, and 'gift' people! I know I'd love it! You'll have SO much to deal with when you come home, you'll never miss it! Quit Killing Yoself!!
            If you've been to my home (only Rog!) or cabin (several) you've noticed I have Puppy Pee Pads out. While that may seem, honestly, nasty to many, my Tinker is less than 5 #'s. She can't go long without a 'pee break'. Her breeder (grrrrrr) and the other family she lived with temporarily in New York, put out carpet remnants, which they occasionally shampooed. Ergo, she thinks she should pee on carpet. We've worked on it so hard, and have a 'gate' to block off the upstairs which is carpeted. I'm posting a pic ( (I hope!) which will explain this curious post. A hawk, eagle, even a CROW, can carry Tink off and rip her up for dinner. I know people locally who've had that happen, before their eyes. Anyone see 'The Proposal', with Sandra Bullock? There's a scene where she's warned not to take the puppy outside because of the eagle. Funny there, but heartbreaking in real life. SOoooo, if you visit me, hope for puppy pads, or (ask T!) puppy cookies on your bedside rug.

'Deer with wings' causes power outage in Montana - Welcome to Charter.net
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1132452 wrote: Fen, for some reason this made me think of you.......:H

and of ME!.............

Rubes, I would kill for a massage right now, even if it's from a skwerl! :H Other pics are funny, too.

Comment

You and Mrs come on down. I'll have the dogs walk all over your back!!!! (Actually, not too bad!!)
                sigpic

Comment

GAWSH! I miss everyone. Do I have to do roll call??
                  sigpic

Comment

I am here! Yesterday was VERY LONG. up at 5.00 am, got to bed at 1.00 am. then worked this morning at 7.00 - got home not long ago. Youngest daughter moving back in tomorrow for a couple of months so need to sort out the bedroom for her. Then she just called me to tell me that she thinks her cats have fleas!! I told her to take care of the fleas BEFORE she brings the cats home!!!

Okay - everyone, I am so sorry I haven't been posting but should be able to get back into the swing of things now. Mum left and made it home safely. I had a wonderful time with her (and fen's) visit. The time went SO quickly though.

My zucchini is ready for picking - all two of them. LOL I have already picked four tomatoes. Told you all I have a small garden. My loganberries will be ready very soon - I am hoping to have enough to freeze. Vicki - your garden sounds like a nightmare to be honest - I have no idea how you keep up with it. It must be great to have all that food put by but gosh - you work SO hard!!

Jan - I feel bad because we haven't been in touch but I am around again......so much happening lately!! I know you have had a LOT going on and all I can say is you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. :l:l

Tilly - where are you too these days - you are another friend I need to apologize to for my absence. I hope that you are healing slowly but surely.... please pop in and say hallo to us - we all miss you - really! there is just so much going on with everyone at the moment.

Rog - how are you feeling? I am sorry things aren't going right for you again. it must seem like one thing after another for you - you and Jan - it just keeps going and going doesn't it? Have you been able to get work somewhere else? How is the truck going?

RC - haven't spoken to you in ages either - how are things going with you? is the new sauna helping things at all with you? what is the Population where you are? Is it big enough to support something like that? I hope things are going well with your daughter too - you haven't mentioned her in a while.....

Grateful - you are conspicuous by your absence! please post - you are missed (yes I know, I am a fine one to talk), but I worry when you don't!!

Hill - our early morning chap!! I have missed posting after you in the mornings - but hopefully will be back on track again soon.

ruby - I am so surprised that you didn't comment on my crack about not wanting to be the oldest here - maybe your old eyes missed it!! LOL I totally agree with you about the dog that was at the renters house. isn't it against the law where you are to have a dog chained outside???

Bird - I am so thrilled that you are getting to go to ruby's - you will have a ball I am sure - just take care of the old lady okay?? Thanks :H

Okay - I know I haven't addressed everyone but that is it for now.

love and hugs to everyone!!

sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Been going round and round today ! Ha! Eran's all morning. Howdy Rubes, Sun........It's been quite around here. Oh well.....I know it will pick up soon....Keep Jammin' Man ! Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, your nuttiness is SUCH a pick-me-up after dealing with insane renters, 40 million phone calls, strange requests (no, no phone sex/text!), lonesome (broke) grands, pickypickypicky Hubs, spying in-laws, craziness in general! PLUS, our garden (about half the size of Vick's) is coming in. Went to inspect problem renter's house, he was in hiding somewhere, house wasn't too bad inside, but their 3 oldest boys (7,6,4) followed me around, talking non-stop. Have to say it's odd; the oldest is a blue-eyed blonde, small and delicate in stature and features. The next is a big, beefy 6 y/o, with red hair, freckles, and green eyes. The next is a little non-verbal 4 y/o, with dark hair, brown eyes. The baby (maybe 5 months, looks like none of them either. ???
                        Sad as it is, I need them gone. He hides, blames her. She's there, blames him. I don't care, they aren't paying any rent/bills. And their drama, subterfuge, is tiring
                        Sun. I can't imagine how lonesome your house feels without your Mum. I TRULY hope you took some good pics of the whole crew. If you can't post, e-mail me and I will. Many times we're so caught in the moment we forget to document it, and later say 'if only....................'
                        I did make a very succint, veiled comment RE: age. You must be too damn old to understand it!!!! :H
                        OK, no comments on the old pics of dresses I made my daughter. Who begged for them? I feel like I'm standing naked in a crosswalk here!!!! (You'd all go blind!!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay old lady - where is the succinct veiled comment re age???? There was one to MB - maybe you got the name wrong - that happens with old people sometimes.......

Love and hugs :H

sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Greetings from Perth, Western Australia, to all you lovely, warm Journeyers. It's a bit bleak and chilly today but not freezing. I loathe the cold, so am snug and comfy in my jammies and all rugged up, grateful for not living in a place that has to deal with snow and sleet during the year.

Ok, now I have a dreadful confession, Vicky. Once again I thoughtlessly cleaned out my PM Inbox (OCD very bad at the moment, hence the need to declutter) and away went your pages with addresses and your details. Most annoyed, as I'm setting up Skype subscriptions so I can call you without breaking the bank. You're terribly busy at present with all those veggies, but if you still have the info in your sent message box please, take mercy on me and, with the air of a martyr, send them on to poor, addled, dim-witted Mish again.

Fen, I gave up on attaching the photos with the email I was trying to send you. When I checked why the email still wouldn't go to you I looked and realised all the photos were bigger than my house and, in resignation, deleted the lot. I'll have another go at it a bit later. I've conquered a great deal of my early tech inadequecies, but photo sending seems to be an area I need a bit more work. Anyway, you should have the email by now.

Ruby, how wonderful that your chuahuahua was found. I haven't given up entirely, but after two weeks, my hopes are starting to fade. I have moments where I feel like I can't bear it, and at other times I'm starting to feel as though I'm healing. All very normal in the grieving process, so that's good news. The best news is that al hasn't even been an option. I haven't had to fight any urges because, quite simply, there haven't been any. I know I bang on about Baclofen, but it's been the most amazing thing I've ever come across, and all thanks to finding MWO and learning about it.
                            You're certainly having more than your share of dramas with those tennants! Isn't it strange how people can present as normal, decent folk when you interview them, and suddenly turn into the Tennants From Hell once they're in. We call them Bogans here in Aus. Well done on standing your ground on seeing the dog fed. I know dog food is toxic to cats, but not sure if that goes both ways. Doggy tummies are made of sterner stuff, I think.

Hill and Bird, oh the joy of kids. You'll never regret a minute of this mayhem in years to come, and neither will they. You're giving them the best of childhoods and it sticks with them forever. As Dr Phil would say, it writes on the slate of who they are. Their sense of self worth and confidence can only be boosted by your time and love, and you're to be commended for your unstinting parenting.

Tony, I really enjoy all your entertaining posts, but I'm darned if I can ever wrap my head around where you come up with the ideas. Such a quick mind. I'm humbled.

Sun, sounds like you need to take a deep breath and relax like Ruby. Such a whirlwind of activity and visitors! Exhausting at the time, but what lovely memories to look back on.

Mama, I hate all this stuff you're having to deal with. So unfair when you and hubs have worked so hard. Somebody needs to cut you a break, let you get back on top of things, and then trust you to sort it out when things are more stable. I know I would.

Ah, the sun just broke through the clouds. Think I might just take a little stroll around my garden and admire my winter veg.

Love and hugs.
                            :h Mish :h
                            sigpic
                            Never give up...
                            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                            Remaining a perpetual possibility
                            Only in a world of speculation.
                            What might have been and what has been
                            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Good Saturday morning everyone, or evening depending on your time zone. I hope that all is well. I looks like a honey of a day shaping up here in Ontario. You all should really visit my beautiful Province. I am looking forward to a fun day with the kids, their mom is still away on a course for work, so we can run freeeeee !

Bird, I am sorry to hear about your arm. Burns really hurt. I hope it gets better soon.
                              Ruby, thanks I will give it a try with the pics.
                              Sunshine, that will be nice to have your daughter home - without the fleas on the kitty of course.
                              Mish, thanks for your kind words, it is nice to hear - I think you are right on the money.

Have a great one everybody
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill and Mish! Mish - what a lovely long post! I hate to say it, but I missed what has gone missing for you - obviously a pet - I cannot imagine how that must feel. It still might be found...don't give up hope. Apart from that you sound as if you are in a good place. I am pleased the Bac is working for you.

Hill - enjoy your day with the kids - I love how you do so much with them - they will look back and remember it, I know! Have a fun day!

Good morning everyone else - got to dash - off to work. Back later,

hugs, sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X