• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Sun, if there's one thing I do well, it's CLEAN. :H

Comment

My darling girls, never apologize about living you lives. All I point out here is how much we worry, depend on hearing fron you, good or bad. I've had a wicked bad weekend this crazy man. Happens sometimes, ya know.
      Honestly, he's talk about a split. While I'm concened, I understand how his mind works. Years ago, I brought up the same possibility. He couldn't do it, and we talked it through.
      Understand, that when people have spent SO much time together, unless a future looks safe, secure, and something we're depending on, I don't have much more to contribute. Loves to you all, my dears.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wellness to the Jammers! Yes Rubes glimmer of hope here. Another busy day in all respects. Very tired too--feels like slow motion but gaining. xo Be well friends.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

rubywillow;1134712 wrote: My darling girls, never apologize about living you lives. All I point out here is how much we worry, depend on hearing fron you, good or bad. I've had a wicked bad weekend this crazy man. Happens sometimes, ya know.
          Honestly, he's talk about a split. While I'm concened, I understand how his mind works. Years ago, I brought up the same possibility. He couldn't do it, and we talked it through.
          Understand, that when people have spent SO much time together, unless a future looks safe, secure, and something we're depending on, I don't have much more to contribute. Loves to you all, my dears.
          Rubes...has your hubs talked about a split?

Comment

Yes, Fen. Don't worry, we've been maried almost 41 years. He's having 'a moment', and all will work out. Not something for you all to worry about, but I'm making so demands here at home, not the rentals fist, and that annoys him. Anyway, never worry about me, love!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Okay, Rubes. You can always move into Tick Holler with me, if it comes to that. :h

Comment

rubywillow;1134722 wrote: Yes, Fen. Don't worry, we've been maried almost 41 years. He's having 'a moment', and all will work out. Not something for you all to worry about, but I'm making so demands here at home, not the rentals fist, and that annoys him. Anyway, never worry about me, love!!
                Not a worry Rubes---you are well equipped with love and tenacity. Breaks are needed and you have many places to go when you need one.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Good morning everyone, I hope that you are well. Well it is a change of pace for me at work now for a few weeks, so like the saying goes, a change is as good as a rest.

Ruby, you are so right, it is funny the stuff kids remember, and what they don't, it is often hilarious. You are too kind about the fence.
                  Vicki, welcome back. I hope that Paul get's better soon, it sounds like he is in great pain.

Take care everyone,
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill! Hope you are enjoying being back at work! Sorry about the baseball game - but there is always the next one, right?

ruby, sorry you had such a bad weekend - you are way ahead of hubs and I - we only have 29 years together, but I understand how things go sometimes. Can't live with each other, can't live without each other. Hope things are getting better for you - it doesn't help either with the stress that you have from your renters either. Have a good day today....

Vicki - hope Paul is feeling better and that things are better for you too.... and Jan, you as well - gosh, it seems with rog as well, lots here are having trouble of some sort or another. Biz - how goes it with you? Grateful, you are in hiding which means you aren't doing so well either. Please pop in and say hi to us :l

Fen - good morning to you when you get here - off to Tick Hollow today??

RC - things sound as if they might be looking up for you, which would be awesome - hope so.

I need to get ready for work, so back later - hugs to you all, stay strong and hang in there,

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Morning everyone it is raining here but a bit cooler. Fen that is cool I am learning some latin in church mostly songs but once a month they say the mass in Latin. Well I finily got contacts again and it feels great to have great vision the down side is I need cheaters to read but even that is better then those stupid progressive lenses. I did not say anthing however for fathers day our new dog decided to bite me and what a good he did sunk his sizers cleare into my thie to point that I had to pull hos teeth out of my leg cause he would not cut loose what a bruse and puntcher wound now I am on anti-biocks for two weeks and the wife is finaly going to see if we need to destroy the dog. God I hope so never liked him from the begining and asked her not to buy at 1000 dollar mut!!!!! Well everyone have a great day see ya

Comment

Sorry to be a downer yesterday. I read back and can see I shouldn't try posting when I'm so tired.
                        Yes, Hub's is having a 'thing' right now. If you've been married a while, you know how the cycles go. But he is terminally honest, to the point of offensive bluntness, and he is just like all of us, going through his own issues right now. For some reason, some people (men!) can't talk about their issues from the heart, without feeling too exposed, or having to admit they may have some fault.
                        I just need my own break, my own 'soul rest'. I have to learn to relax, not micro-manage every moment, or be 'on call' for everyone. Hubs feels he's lost in the shuffle, so it's a Catch 22 for me.
                        When Hubs went to bed last night, I was on the phone with a cousin's daughter, who has had no home raising. Her father is a lout, her mother has serious mental issues. L married very badly, and has no one to turn to. She's a great person, but has no one to turn to, no one to tell her how wonderful she is. It again made Hubs mad because I was not focusing on him. Like I said, it's my nature against his.
                        ANYHOO, don't worry about me, friends. I'm sorry to rant about meself, when there are so many more serious issues for you all.
                        Fen, I believe you'd LOVE the 'decorating' theme at our cabin. It's sort of what happens with what I have.
                        Lots to do today. Will try to pamper himself a bit, but it does take two, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Rubes, your hubs and Mrs. Fen have some things in common, LOL! She very much dislikes when my attention is drawn away from hearth, home and her! Not necessarily in that order.

I'm sure I would love your decorating style...I remember those lovely teacups before I knocked them over when your mutts were after me!!! :H

Comment

Gosh, Biz! What sort of dog is it that bit you? No, you can't keep a dog like that. Good for you for getting your wound seen to right away. I hope you feel better soon. :l

Comment

Morning, Sun!

Going to Tick Hollow tomorrow, weather permitting. Going to start painting the interior and getting things all homely.

Comment

Fen, teacups are my slight feminine passion!! I DON'T do trendy, modern, etc. I stay with what has been righteous for centuries!!
                                Yup Mrs. Fen and Hubs could commiserate over our shortcomings for hours, while you and I go out and pick ticks!!
                                Himself just called me FIVE times, so he's following pattern. Can't live with me, can't live without me. I agreed we need to talk more, make more concessions to each other, so tonight we will talk. I love the big galoot. And he is both dependable and predictible. I, WE, got lucky, I guess.
                                Getting really excited about our 'Meet Up' which will be attended my me and mine, and Bird and hers. Sorry for those of you who have not been able to attend. But when you all plan the next one, I'll be there.
                                Gratefull, swannie, I'm missing you. My e-mail is still hit and miss, but I'll try you both again. Remember, if you read this, how wonderful and special you are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X