The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken apart my dishwasher, and am thoroughly disgusted with how long I've let this go! Thought all I needed to do was keep the surface area I can see clean -- WRONG!
    Now soaking everything in bleach, really upset with myself! But we ain't dead, so I guess it's not too bad! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes...are we supposed to take our dishwashers apart?

Comment

I think I'm getting a cold. Blecccchhh!

Comment

Fen, I took off the bottom sprayer, then the screen down there, and there were HUGE HAIRY CREATURES living there!! So now, after bottles of cleaner, acres of elbow grease, I'm feeling better. My OCD at work again, but I BETTER see a difference in the sparkliness of my glasses! :H Trying to finish laundry and mopping, about 3 rooms at a time, tonight. Hubs fed himself (a damn good thing, too!) and of course I don't get hungry often, so that is out of the way. Bird, you guys may starve to death!!!
          Really looking forward to next week. All you loss for not being there, buds. Thinking I'm going to spend a lot of time floating in the creek, with a fishing pole at the ready. Jack has invited me to come fish with him on Lake Lanier, so that's a possibility. Think Bird's girls would LOVE hanging out at the pool with AB. Hate the 40 minute drive there, but it's worth being with my babies!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm so happy that bird and her chicklets will be joining you, Rubes! Catch some fish for me.

Comment

Hmm, all those pristine trout go right in the frying pan!!
              sigpic

Comment

Fen, your bedroom mural sounds so pretty. I didn't know you were suppose to take the dishwasher apart either! Ruby, I am praying for you and wish so bad YOU would take it easy and EAT! Sun, this is a tapestry I have hanging in one of my bedrooms. Maybe it will give you some ideas. I haven't talked with Grateful, but will try to call her. Her birthday is July 1, so everyone send her a card, so she will remember how much she is loved here. Love ya, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Fen, look up Trumpe L'Oeil paintings. I LOVE them!!
                  Daughter just prank called me. She's got TOO much time on her hands this week, with all her kids at camp!! Told her if I could get hold of her skinny butt, I'd whup it!! :H
                  sigpic

Comment

Hay.,..It's Summer time let's go canoeing...... Ta, ta, ta, ta, ta....or such ! ha! Hope everybody is.. having fun and Jammin too ! Ha! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi there.....just a note to say that I'm really back. It is time to get it thru my thick head that I can't drink.
                      I've been thinking about you all so much. I need to try to catch up with everyone.:h
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Jammers--all is well--Ruby glad you are well enough for OCD to kick in but .....have fun in the process.
                        Tony -- I sold my canoe last year-- sweet little 14 footer but I still have the paddle boat on the water.
                        Hill hope that fishing net you something. Play on with the game. I wish you rabbits.
                        SSH, Mama, Nora, Grateful and precious Sunshine---thinking of you gals. Don't be strangers--I don't want to be the only fu here. Not that I am categorizing anyone. Love to you all! xo
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

That would be a x post Nora! xox
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

IAD;1135862 wrote: Hay.,..It's Summer time let's go canoeing...... Ta, ta, ta, ta, ta....or such ! ha! Hope everybody is.. having fun and Jammin too ! Ha! Tony
                            Im laughing so hard Im cryin! Im this close to using that as an avatar
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz, 'Deliverance' was filmed about 20 minutes from the our cabin!! I've loved that slogan for a decade, and it has special meaning because of the cabin area!! :H
                              NORA!!!! I was just talking about you today, love. I've missed you so much, and I'm glad you're back!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1135895 wrote: Nelz, 'Deliverance' was filmed about 20 minutes from the our cabin!! I've loved that slogan for a decade, and it has special meaning because of the cabin area!! :H
                                NORA!!!! I was just talking about you today, love. I've missed you so much, and I'm glad you're back!!!

Note to self: Do NOT RSVP that invite from Rubes about the quiet, calm, relaxing weekend in "the woods" retreat.................../runs
                                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X