The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelz;1135897 wrote: Note to self: Do NOT RSVP that invite from Rubes about the quiet, calm, relaxing weekend in "the woods" retreat.................../runs
    LOFL
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

It really is a beautiful spot. But that was funny
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Nelz;1135897 wrote: Note to self: Do NOT RSVP that invite from Rubes about the quiet, calm, relaxing weekend in "the woods" retreat.................../runs
        That was funny!!!:H:H:H:shocked::H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh no Ruby!!! You were talking about me??????
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ROTFL! Sounds a bit suspect, my friend!

Comment

"you've got a purty mouth"
              Bert Reynolds was so HOT in "Deliverance"
              Got your call Nettie...you sweet thing...I will call you back...when Grant was little he wanted a mural of a train on a trestle coming out the swamp.....I never could find anyone to do it.....
              Rubes...if I could I would be on my way to your cabin right now.......next time..ok??
              Swannie, never be afraid to post
              Melissa - I fight depression too...in fact I am weaning off effexor (yuk) and trying to switch to something elase.....it gives me brain fog and makes it hard to concentrate, but it also keeps the sad monsters away
              I heard "by accident" that all my other manager sister were secretly passing the hat around to raise a little money for Bret and I....I am embarassed but SO touched

Vicks tell grateful hey
              NORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are home...we love you
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ruby...my hubs has the same "pisstivity" gene yours daoes.
                I swept and vaccumed all the nasty baseboards yesterday and he says, "Did you do the ones in the bedroom"......ASSHOLE....
                Sunni - do I remember that you had to give third puppy back??
                ok...curlers in hair...putting face on and out the door
                I am going to try tu upload all the photos I want to share with you.....
                have a great Friday...it's payday...thank GAWD!

Comment

It's Friday ! Weekend right around the corner.......Keep Jamin' man ! Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok...let me try to load some pictures
                    Cocuments and SettingsuserMy Pictures2011-06-24, Jan's family...Father's Day
                    CCocuments and SettingsuserMy Pictures2011-06-24, Jan's family...the babies...new haircut
                    CCocuments and SettingsuserMy Pictures2011-06-24, Jan's family......Lake house

Comment

oopppss..I'll try another way

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Jan - so good to see you posting. It must be really hard for you - yes, we did have to let them have sadie back - she was a foster and it didn't work. Maggie is doing really well - she is going great guns and I am amazed. I have to take her for her shots next week and will see what the vet says - I think it is wonderful! I am sure he will too.

Where is everyone else today? Just Jan posting so far? Or did I not check far enough along....anyway, I need to get ready for work - mid shift today. yuck. have a wonderful day everyone. Hugs to you all.

Love, Sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thank you sweet family!

Thank you all so much for your loving support. You are all so kind and loving:h So wrong of me to have been away all this time..:hitme: I've been thru so many hardships all alone, when I could have had all of you guys there to help..! Silly me! Shitty depression that kills me....!

I started to read all the posts in this thread yesterday, just so I can catch up with what's going on with everybody. I'm planning on finishing tonight and get to know all of you.
                          I love the positive support and caring you show each other with what goes on with everyone's daily life. Some strong friendships were born here!
                          So sorry to hear about the problems and struggles some are going thru, but this is a strong family and nothing can break us.

I plan on introducing myself and to share my story with you. Hopefully, I won't bore you..

Lots of love to all

PS: So nice to put a picture behind the name. Jan, can't wait to see yours. Try again.

Comment

Sorry Tony - you too!!!! How could I miss Tony? Hope you are doing well - always love your 'funnies' . Thank you XX

Hugs, sun X
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Melissa - cross post! good to see you again - yes, we are a lovely family here and care so much for each other. It is a good place to be - and I am so pleased that you are with us too. I look forward to hearing a little more about you - we are all a little crazy in our own ways but we seem to fit together well! Need to go and start getting ready for work!

Take care. hugs,

sun X

Comment

good morning everyone slept late to day it is still over cast with rain and HOT. Well I have been turned for three jobs this week. I realy wanted them and I know what the problem is. They asways say they have my information and they are starting there interviews and I am not one of them. That tells me that 1. I am to old at 53 I am what 15/16 years away form retirement and 2. I have to much experacne they want a 20 somthing that they can pay squat per hour and keep them on for 20 + years and my freinds is what unemployment is for. Don't that suck and not well. Have a great day everyone TGIF

Comment

Working...
                                X