The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyon, three days left till my holidays, yes ! Well I have an important ball game tonight, it is the last game before the league is split into two halves. Our team is on the bubble, and we want to stay in the top half; hope we play well.

Rog, glad you got your wheels back.
    Mama, I am sorry for your loss. What a horrible thing to happen to that lady. I sure hope they find the guy, and put him in general population in prison for the rest of his life. You must still be in shock. I am thinking of you.

Take care of yourselves,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

good Morning Jambers hope all slept well> Nice day today have an Broker's open today pray I get some realtors that want to sell the place. Still looking for work even construction/remodel is slow this time of year. Well we will be going to Ocean City Nj. AHHHHH to lay on the beach under about 1000 unbrulas and then swim. Have a great day everyone. TTFN

Comment

good morning one and all .. and lets all hang in there ... and lets make it a great dy .. love and hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive :l:h:l:h
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning, folks. Beautiful morning here so far.

Jan, do they have the guy in custody? Do you have some form of protection you can use in case of an attack? I know that a former renter was hassling you a few weeks ago. Stay safe...:l

Comment

Have a wonderful day!

Just wanted to quickly pop in and wish you all sweet people a WONDERFUL day.
            It?s almost 5 pm here, still at work and will probably be here till late. It sucks, but it definitely beats unemployment?.
            Hey Fen, I just ordered the book you and Sunshine suggested. Thank you so much!
            Sunshine, I hope that the book will help me as much as it did for you. Fen said that it was an awesome book. Thank you sweetie!!!!! You are such a doll. Pleeease stay close.
            Hello there Michael. Can?t tell you how many times I?ve read your precious post!! God knows I needed those words of wisdom. Now it?s playing like a tape in the back of my head over and over again. So few words with such a deep meaning . You touched so many chords and I can?t thank you enough. Your input and help is very much needed.
            I do hope that you find a job soon. You deserve the best. Enjoy your day at the beach!
            Hey Tony, I try not to get distracted and you?re my motivator. I still have to continue with Chapter 2 just to get it all out. Please keep those cartoons coming?. I love them!
            Hello Rog, glad you got your truck back. I?m trying to stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive. Thank you so much.
            Sweet Vicky, where are you? You haven?t posted the last two days. I need you. Please stick around.
            Ringing, thank you for not letting me forget that you?re there for me. Lots of love and hugs to you my dear.
            Sweet Nora..!!! Many many many hugs to you too.
            Jan, I?m so sorry to hear about what you went through. Hang in there sweetheart!

You're all in my mind and my heart, each and everyone of you:l
            Got to run to a meeting now?

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE

Effie:h:h:h

Comment

Morning everyone. Got to get to work so a quick hello.

What book did you order Effie?

Jan - thinking about you today!!! :l:l:l:l

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Is it Friday yet !?! Ha! This seems to be a long week........and it's only Tuesday....Ha! Way to go Melissa...keep reading and keep gear jammin ! We all help each other here. Toudles.....
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning, sweet family! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but after taking Sunday off to lay around the pool, I was so backed up on my tomatoes! Yesterday I canned over 36 pints! Today, I've GOT to clean this nasty house for all the company I keep having! Thurs my Mom and Dad are coming to spend the night on their way to my brother's condo in Destin and then Sat morning, my son and daughter-in-law are coming for the weekend, so cook, clean, garden, hostess...ugh, I need 5 of me! Melissa, I've been praying for you and I realy loved the advice Biz gave you! Scottish, I'm so sorry you are having IRS problems too. Don't feel like a downer. We all have problems. Alcohol just doesn't help, it makes us crippled to handle them. We are here for you so INSTEAD of drinking, come to the site and read and post or either call someone. Remember, you can make it through the next hour and then this one day. I think we all get overwelmed and saddened to think we can never drink again, but if we only take this one day or one moment to stay sober, the days will add up until you find yourself strong enough to resist alcohol, regardless of what is going on in your life. Nora, I can so relate to "not being good enough". I always tried so hard to be a good enough daughter, mother, wife, maid, worker, person, christian, etc. We will never reach perfection and it is so hard to stop trying and just appreciate the good things about ourself. In fact, we should all start a list of things we like about ourself and add one thing every day, until we start appreciating ourself more. Every day is a precious gift from God. What are we going to do today to help someone else and to help ourself grow mentally and spiritually? It is hard for some, me included to learn to relax and enjoy our life, not focus on yesterday and every mistake we have ever made. We can be so hard on ourself, and we would never be that mean and harsh to another person. Like someone said "You can never love another person if you don't love yourself". That's true and for me, I could never love myself until I realized I am a precious child of God, worth loving! Barbara, congrats on day 38 and I am so happy you are feeling so good! Sunni, having your 25 year old child move back in with you can be stressful, but if you focus on helping them and setting a good example, it can be a good thing! Roger, so glad you took a day off to relax with Sue at the pool and I'm glad you got your truck back. MB, so very sorry your friend was murdered! What a tragic waist of a life! Girl, you are really going through it! I am praying for you and your safety! I know I missed some of you, but got to get started cleaning. I love you all so much and I pray for each one of you every day. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Love ya, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sick of being sick;1138315 wrote: Good morning, sweet family! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but after taking Sunday off to lay around the pool, I was so backed up on my tomatoes! Yesterday I canned over 36 pints! Today, I've GOT to clean this nasty house for all the company I keep having! Thurs my Mom and Dad are coming to spend the night on their way to my brother's condo in Destin and then Sat morning, my son and daughter-in-law are coming for the weekend, so cook, clean, garden, hostess...ugh, I need 5 of me! Melissa, I've been praying for you and I realy loved the advice Biz gave you! Scottish, I'm so sorry you are having IRS problems too. Don't feel like a downer. We all have problems. Alcohol just doesn't help, it makes us crippled to handle them. We are here for you so INSTEAD of drinking, come to the site and read and post or either call someone. Remember, you can make it through the next hour and then this one day. I think we all get overwelmed and saddened to think we can never drink again, but if we only take this one day or one moment to stay sober, the days will add up until you find yourself strong enough to resist alcohol, regardless of what is going on in your life. Nora, I can so relate to "not being good enough". I always tried so hard to be a good enough daughter, mother, wife, maid, worker, person, christian, etc. We will never reach perfection and it is so hard to stop trying and just appreciate the good things about ourself. In fact, we should all start a list of things we like about ourself and add one thing every day, until we start appreciating ourself more. Every day is a precious gift from God. What are we going to do today to help someone else and to help ourself grow mentally and spiritually? It is hard for some, me included to learn to relax and enjoy our life, not focus on yesterday and every mistake we have ever made. We can be so hard on ourself, and we would never be that mean and harsh to another person. Like someone said "You can never love another person if you don't love yourself". That's true and for me, I could never love myself until I realized I am a precious child of God, worth loving! Barbara, congrats on day 38 and I am so happy you are feeling so good! Sunni, having your 25 year old child move back in with you can be stressful, but if you focus on helping them and setting a good example, it can be a good thing! Roger, so glad you took a day off to relax with Sue at the pool and I'm glad you got your truck back. MB, so very sorry your friend was murdered! What a tragic waist of a life! Girl, you are really going through it! I am praying for you and your safety! I know I missed some of you, but got to get started cleaning. I love you all so much and I pray for each one of you every day. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Love ya, Vicki

Great post Vicki--especially the part about being so hard on ourselves but not having expectations of others. There is a flip side to that as well I think. Expecting so much of others but never really looking in the mirror. It's all about balance.
                    Have a great day Jammers! xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Just got back from taking Maggie to the vets - but I was too early - a week early actually !! ROTFL ! then I sat in the garden under a tree and finished an advance copy of a fiction book that had me really held!! So now I should actually start doing something productive.

Hill - are you going somewhere for your hols or just hanging round at home? I like the hanging round at home away best.....it seems that you just had holds actually....LOl

Biz - your day sounds really nice - enjoy!!

Effie - good to see you with us - I didn't know that Fen had suggested the book to you - funny! Hope you are feeling really good - you sound as if things are going so well. I am happy that you are here with us.

RC - are things still going well for you re the sauna? the room did look nice so i hope it was all worth while. And the grass should be coming up now - mowing time - we have had rain and sun and mine needs mowing again - job for later today!

Fen - it is a beautiful morning here too - I am going to get out in the garden and weed today and also might try and start painting a bench that I stripped last year and never did get to repainting! A lovely yellow colour!!

Nora - How is your visit with the grands going? Are you worn out yet? I would be - half a day just about does it for me. LOL

Vicki - gosh, so many tomatoes, but what a lovely treasure to have for the winter. we just get enough so as not to have to buy any......and now you are cleaning..again! You never ever stop, makes me tired just reading about all that you do.

Tony - I like Tuesdays - usually my day off! Friday I don't care for as I always work Saturday so I will take Tuesday over Friday any day of the week!

And Rog - good to hear from you as usual - have a wonderful day, hope your truck is running well now!!

Where is Ruby?????

Love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

What book???? I'm out of the loop here. :H:H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Long day

OK...Getting ready to go home now..., i's almost 8pm

What a waste of time those meetings are..!! Two hours of useless talk and...still back to square one!

Hi there Nora, the book I ordered is Wayne Deyer's "Your Sacred Self". Sunshine and Fen said that it has helped them tremendously and stronlgly suggested that I get it too. So, I ordered it from Amazon today.

Hey Ton, toodles back at ya. Thank you my dear freied for staying close and motivating me.

Sunshine, yeah.. Fen suggested the book also! So I can't wait to get it. Not doing as good as I would like, but still here and trying... and that's all THANKS TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. Thank you so much for being there.

Sweet Vicky, your post brought tears to my eyes.....! So much truth in those words of yours. You're a blessing! Please, don't wear yourself out with all the stuff you have to do. The picture says it all! Lots of love an hugs to you!

Effie:h:h:h:h

PS: I'm so fighting the urge not to drink tonight...Love you all

Comment

You're not out of the loop!

Nora,

x-post. I mispelled the name! It's Wayne Dyer not "Deyer".

Lots of hugs to you.

Effie:l:h

Comment

I fell in the bottle head first but ive managed to scramble my way out......Day 2...its a start

Comment

SWANNIE - SO GOOD TO HEAR! Day 2 is awesome! I am so pleased to hear from you - keep it up my dear! That is wonderful. I am SO proud of you. :l:l

love and hugs, Sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X