The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I missed out on a lot here while I was at Tick Hollow yesterday!

Mama, good for you for reporting that resident to the police. What shameful behavior! Hang in there, sweetie. :l

R.C., I'm so glad to see that you're doing so well. Life can really be awesome sometimes, can't it? :h

Nora, gosh...I'm getting tired just listening about all the activity at your place!

Swannie, so glad to see you back! :h

Melissa, yes the book is very good. I can't wait until you get it!

Vick, I wish I could come down and help you with your garden. Sun can vouch for my weeding skills!

Hope the truck keeps running, Rog! :h

Bird and Rubes, I can't wait to see the pics!

I have to get rolling...appointments with mum today. Take care, everybody!

Comment

Goodmorning!!

Good morning all,

This time difference sucks! Can't keep up with everybody!
      Hello to Hills, Sun, Nora, Ringing, Bird, Rubes, Mama Jan, all you lovely ladies out there..
      Lots of:l:l and lots of :h:h to you.

Good morning Michael! I'm hanging in there my dear friend, well... at least trying to! I'm at work right now and I just wanted to say hello to you too.
      Chapter 2 will be on later tonight and I do look forward to your words of wisdom as I'm struggling to get this all out and share with you. Thank you sooooo much!!

Love to all,
      Effie

Comment

rubes

Comment

sorry sideways and big

Comment

me

Comment

Love the pics Bird. You both are so beautiful!!!

Got to run - customers coming in this morning.

Melissa - anxious to hear chapter 2. :l

Have a wonderful day Jammers!!!!!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

good morning one and all .. just sitting here having my coffee and getting ready to get some things done around the house and truck ..
                bird love the pics you look nicely relax there
                melissa glad to hear you read my story and hope you can see ... its possaible so dont give up and looking forward to chap 2..
                love and big hugs so lets all have a happy hump day ..
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Wow ...looks like fun, bird!

Comment

Nice pics Bird. Thanks. What was Hiawatha searching for?
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Welcome home, Bird! I loved the pics, especially the one of you on that beautiful bridge! I know you and the girls had a wonderful time. I saw where you and the girls floated down the river. I bet that was a wonderful experience! I know meeting Ruby was such a blessing to you! Speaking of...Do you know where our Ruby is? MB, I am so sorry you are having such stressful days. I am praying that God would surround you with His protective angels. Were ya'll able to recoup your money from the IRS? Nora, we just don't have the energy to keep up with kids anymore. I'm glad hubby cooked supper. Can you talk him into washing the dishes or either buy you a dishwasher? Hill, good for you on your homerun and winning the game! I do have 2 extra bedrooms for guests. I have given most of my veggies away, but I do have a small closet with shelves in it that I keep my canned tomatoes in. :H Melissa, thank you for all your kind words. I am so happy you read Roger' story. We can all be encouraged by what he has been through and how he has conquered the demon of alcohol and he has gained so much wisdom through it all. If he can do it, anyone can! Roger, I love you and hope some work comes in soon. RC, I have no doubt you are surrounded by God's angels. He sends people in our lives at just the right time to help us learn and grow and to encourage us! Fen, I would love for you to come visit and I would even make you some homemade biscuits! :H How is your Mom doing and where is she living? Sweet Sunni, you must have been tired to have overslept, but I hope your day got better. Ok, everyone remember, Grateful's birthday is Friday, July 1. If you haven't mailed her a card, please call her. She NEEDS to know how much we all love her and need her here! Ruby, we miss you terribly, too. Whatever is going on, please come share with us, so we know that you are okay. I love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful day! :heartsnflowers: Love, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Thankyou everyone for the kind words of support and sunni for the lovely email ((hug)) -ive even forgotten how to get those cute little smilie things up!!.
                        Bird those pics were good-i love pictures.
                        Im struggling tonight ...my head hurts,ive got the shakes and sweats ...you know whats going through my mind dont you?im trying to keep focused...still cant do alot so its not easy..cant exactly go for a jog or weed the garden..*sigh#
                        I know i dont post alot and i must be the most prickly member on this thread but little swan needs a hand..

xx

Comment

I just talked with Ruby and she had just walked in the door and had to go see one of their property that just got vacated, so she will be on later to check in with everyone, but she is fine and had a wonderful time with Bird and her girls! Now where is everyone else today? Love you all, Vicki
                          xpost, Swannie, we are here for you. Please give me a call or post until you get through those horrible cravings. YOU CAN DO THIS! We love you, girl!
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm back, or most of me. So this is how Bird pays me back for the visit - posting a pic of me looking like I'm having a near-death experience on the rim of Talullah Gorge (and this was BEFORE the uphill climb back!) :H. Haven't had time to read back, or upload my pics, but will soon. Missed you all, friends.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Swannie - we are here for you - hang in - the first few days are the absolute worst! Just stay with us - come back and join in - please? :h

Bird - so pleased you had a good time - but then, how could you not? The pics were lovey - laughed at RC asking what Hiawatha was searching for !!! ROTFL

Jan - so good to talk this morning - sorry if I was a tad absent - I was trying to do figures - I should have just called you back - but I am so pleased you called!! Good to talk again after so long :l:l:l

Effie - yes, Roger is a hero isn't he - I am so pleased that you read his story - now do you see why I said that you can post anything here - nothing you can do or say will shock anyone - someone somewhere on here will have been through it already! All we will do is hug or empathize or hold your hand. No judging. You are doing so well. I am so happy you are here with us.

Vicki - I never oversleep - the alarm just didn't go off for some reason - it was funny as I thought - well, I have to wait for the alarm to go off before I get up - and was about to go back to sleep!!!!! LOL - it was already 20 past 5 and I had to be up at 5.00 But in my head, the alarm needed to go off first!!! It just hadn't gone off. I am testing it this evening to see if it is going to go off!! I am on earlies again tomorrow so will probably be awake half the night worrying about alarm not going off.

RC - you sound as if you are feeling better in yourself! I do hope so - that would be so nice to know. and that things are picking up for you. you deserve a break - as do many of you here. I always wish I could do so much for so many of my family here. All I can do is to be here for you

Biz - my friend - how are you doing? Are things going well? You never did tell us what the outcome of the dog bite was???? and you never read back so I guess we will never know - ROTFL

Rog - I hope things are picking up for you too? I wish one week we could have a week on here when things were going well for everyone. that would be so grand!! But then what would we all talk about? I am actually feeling a bit bummed today - had an e-mail from my best friend that was way different to what I was expecting and quite bummed me out. I will get over it and need to let it go. Just was surprised - it is some time since I have seen her and her views on some things have changed. Still, such is life - I will deal with it! Sunshine will come through it and be happy still!!!! And on that note, I need to set up my ironing board and get to my slightly-smaller-than-usual-mountain-of-ironing.

much love and many hugs to all,

Love, Sun XXX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

"Be Janin' man ! Ha! Take me to the Rasta Show"........Howdy jamers ! Hope everyone is doing ok. Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X