Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Rusty576 on THREE Years Sober!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you that are fortunate enough to know Rusty576, she is a remarkable member of MWO. Rusty is a true example that we can get through Anything and Remain Sober! This anniversary is a very mixed time for our dear friend, as it is also the anniversary of the loss of her dear beloved youngest son Lance. Rusty has pushed through many challenges, any one of which might have sent many back to the bottle, yet she remains comitted and sober.

Please send our heart felt kudos to Rusty and keep her in our thoughts and prayers at this time.

Congratulations, dear Rusty. I am so fortunate and greatful to call you my friend!

Love,
    KateXXX
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Congratulations Rusty on your achievements and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Amazing strength and courage Rusty.
      Congratulations and very best wishes xxx
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Awsome rusty truly inspirational!!!

Comment

Rusty - amazing acheivement!
          You are an amazing girl and I was privileged to have you as one of the 1st contacts I made when joining MWO.
          I hope you feel very proud today of the person you have become.
          Sending you much love and peace :l :l :l
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Awwhhh Rusty, CONGRATULATIONS! You are a real lady and my son still talks about Lance when he is going out on his bike and brings his helmet. RIP Lance xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Rusty we have not met (so to speak) congratulations on your 3 years, what an amazing tower of strength and courage, truly inspirational.
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Congratulations rusty, x

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Rust, congratulations. You are an inspiration to us all, you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for all of your support and kind words, especially in my early weeks and months of sobriety. I could not have done it without you and our friends here at MWO. You rock.
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Way to go Rusty!! 3 years is just a mind boggling amount of time to be AF, I am only one month in. Looks like I have about another 35 months to go, to catch the likes of you.

You should be very proud to have remained sober in light of what has happened, keep being an inspiration and idol for me :goodjob:
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Rusty what a shining example of strength, determination and resilience you are!! You must know in your heart how proud lance is of you today. :l As are the many many faces here.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Congrats Rusty!
                        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

I just want to say thanks to so many of the wonderful people here who have supported me through some pretty tough times!!!...yes I do know that living the sober life is the only way for me and I am blessed to have found that our before I lost my son....I wonder if I would still be alive if I had to go through this grief drinking???.. But agian on a brighter note today is the first day of the rest of your life...just live it, we never know when it is our last!!!
                          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Rusty-Congratulations on 3 years AF-what an awesome honor. You truly are a wonderful inspiration and I am very thankful for you.:l
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

A hugh congratulations and what an inspiration you are to us all.

With luv Flo x
                              Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Working...
                              X