Army Thread 1st June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st June

Pinch punch and white rabbits to you all.
    Very excited here as there is only one sleep until I hop on the plane to Dubbers (my spiritual home)
    Have a wonderful day peeps and make it a good one whatever you are doing :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 1st June

morning starty wish i was going but have to work this wk end :upset: Morning all to come and cass how did the driving test go? Have to shoot of to work in a mo am off tomorow so see you all then except those enrout to the emerald isle. Who alls going?

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Good Morning Startypants and Stashia and to all who drop by later.

My it looks like the barracks are a bit deserted today.

Hope you all have a very

Off to walk the dogger. Will catch up with youz later....:catroll:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Morning Starts, Stash, Stirls-and everyone else to come,
        Trying to keep busy today! Going to Paris with my daughter-she has to have two teeth pulled. They are fitting her with braces and she needs more room in her mouth. My poor baby. At least it's a beautiful day so we'll have a walk around and do some window shopping before the teeth pulling!
        Hope you all have a positive Wednesday. I'm getting excited for all you meetup lads! Sounds like you have some great stuff planned. laters xxx

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Good morning trooper
          Wish I was coming to the meet up, I checked a last min flight to come over for just one night but it was mega expensive :upset:

Had some very weird dreams last night about being back in Portugal and trying to leave but something kept stopping me..... To late for that!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Morning Army

I've woke up with lots of energy this morning, gosh knows what I'm going to do with it sitting in this damn office!!
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

mollyka;1123795 wrote: Mornin Panno - no energy here whatsoever!! clean out your desk or sommat??
              What a bloody good idea..Cheers Molly
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

:hallo: Good morning, Army

My early morning mojo has deserted me - I just could not get up at 4.45. Ah well - even though it means extra traffic time this arvie, it was nice to get ready in a more leisurely fashion. I even had time to make a nice big travel mug of coffee to have in the car.

Have a lovey day, whatever you'll be doing!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Good morning Molly, Panno,Expat, Chills, Stash and Starty. Yes I wish Stash ,Chills and Expat were coming to Dublin it would be lovely to meet more Army people.
                  Feeling tired here but had a great nights sleep.

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

x post Tips. Sending you warm thoughts to go with your hat

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PzL8aL6jtI[/video]]YouTube - ‪Tomorrow (annie) Lyrics‬‏

I am superey dupery excited.....

Chill, check flights again,flying back Monday....something tells me there is something there..
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Good morning ladies & mr tips,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Mr tips looking at your picture yesterday you look how you sound :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

This song is my nick name...Mr P use to call me Annie and when I asked why he said...well with you its always tomorrow :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 1st June

Morning Mario and Oney

Comment

Working...
                              X