Sober at 11.00 at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober at 11.00 at night

What a great feeling to be sober this time of night. I have not seen this time of night in a long long time. Always asleep with 1 bottle of wine or more in my belly. And even better i will wake up tomorrow without a hangover. I DO NOT DRINK!!! Good night xxxx

Sober at 11.00 at night

Good on ya Mia.
    Remember this feeling
    Bridget
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sober at 11.00 at night

fantastic mia, and it will be even better waking up without a hangover.
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Sober at 11.00 at night

One of the perks for not drinking as Ive noticed, loved the way you said having a belly full of wine at night......just imagine all those empty calories lounging around in there.....bleh.

Way to go, keep it up
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Sober at 11.00 at night

Mia;1123937 wrote: What a great feeling to be sober this time of night. I have not seen this time of night in a long long time. Always asleep with 1 bottle of wine or more in my belly. And even better i will wake up tomorrow without a hangover. I DO NOT DRINK!!! Good night xxxx
          I know the feeling exactly. I was at the local bar this past Friday for some me time Karaoke and I was sober the entire night and I kept thinking (wow its 10:30 I am usually drunk by now, its 11pm and I am still able to concentrate and do a dang good job at Karaoke and not mess up the words like I used to do.) AF ROCKS!
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Sober at 11.00 at night

WTG mia

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sober at 11.00 at night

WELL DONE YOU! A RESULT IN ANYBODY'S BOOK

Comment

Working...
              X