Day 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12

Day 12 of being af and it feel great. I can already feel the two week crunch start to go to try to lure me but I am stronger then that. I made my June af month group and I am not going to start it off by drinking. I will have June be af even if I have to take it a minute at a time! It felt great waking up hangover free(but way too late for me, I hate sleeping the day away) and it feels great going to bed sober knowing that I will not be hungover in the morning.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 12

Day one for me but your post keeps me inspired!
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Day 12

Drifty, good job. Keep adding up those days, one at a time. The respect you are showing the evil enemy is very wise. Don't let your guard down. Your new habits will continue to get formed, but your new life does not include alcohol. You have started a new chapter in your life, a healthy and positive one.

Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X