X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd June

Hope you 2 can understand Dublineezs

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

WOT??

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

Off to make Mr A something nice to eat

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

Laters anon,

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

Hiya mollyka ,bebacinabit

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

hey all
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

Yay Zenners!!! I'm hanging in there too.
                Dublinese Mario LMAO!:H The English language is a wonderful thing! When Trainspotters played in the States-they had subtitles! My daughter is in the International School here in Paris-between the teachers and kids-they are a mix of Irish, Scottish, American, Canadian, South African, Australian...ya get the idea. She now speaks "International English":H. I think it's a good thing! Let the party continue!:l

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

trainspotting = the best film ever

it makes me talk in a scottish accent whenever I watch it. I used to also get very drunk whenever I watched it, drinking film xD anywho I just flew by to see if anybody was about but ya'll are pretty quiet so I'm off

xIC

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

http://youtu.be/RaTQqEXNd0k[/video]]YouTube - ‪PF Project - Choose Life‬‏
                    Hiya Inchy! I choose life. Not too easy but the ride is interesting. Hanging in there.
                    Nighters from me-see ya'll tomorow-xxx

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

I did a huge art project on choose life, or alternatives to choosing life earlier this year, probably the most interesting thing I ever did xD

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

InChains;1124705 wrote: I did a huge art project on choose life, or alternatives to choosing life earlier this year, probably the most interesting thing I ever did xD
                        Maybe you'll share one day? It does sound interesting (your art project). I choose life but don't have a car, dishwasher, dryer...hate most shite. But I LOVE books,and walking and learning about the world around me. And I'm a vintage shopper! Hate malls (name brand crap that you MUST have!) LOVE getting old stuff to recycle:h-and nows the time for all the brocante/flea market/boot sales whatever. There's one next weekend and the week after. Now I'm off-after midnight (Paris time) so I guess this thread is closed!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd June

Hey all!

Lots of exciting news here! I got my NJ license today - get it right up you NJ DMV. Moral of the story, don't offer them anything - just be assumptive.

But the big news is that my husband got his visa application approved pending medical and interviews! I am so happy I could scream! I did cry! I miss him so much and can't wait til he is here!

X
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                          X