Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning troopers,

a happy Friday to one and all! I seem to have gone straight from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning, but I've managed to have a read back over yesterday's posts and I noted that a number of army members have regional accents. For those of us who are deaf, regional accents can be a BIG problem, and I'm really hoping to meet up with you all one day. Do any of you come with subtitles?

It's half past five in the morning here and, according to my clock/thermometer thingy, it's 27 degrees. Someone mentioned having a cold shower yesterday and I reckon I'm gonna need one of them before the day's out cos it looks like it's gonna be a scorcher.

Hope everyone has a brilliant time in Dublin! Oh, and thanks for all the kind posts on Wednesday - much appreciated.

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning panda bear glad to see you back, morning all to come and have a super friday! Have to get of to work in a min and have a long day so may see you all tomorow afore ye get off xs

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning Reccie, Stash and everyone else to come
      Coffee! And then off to walk puggy. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday. Wow Reccie! Already 27?? A cold shower is a good idea. It's supposed to get quite hot here today too.
      bacinabit xxx

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Good morning Recluse, Stash and bonjour Expat. Off for my last run before the Dublin race the sun is shining and it looks like a lovely Friday here on the Costa del Mersey

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning all

27 degrees? Reccie I thought you llved in oxfordshire not near the equator???
          Its good to see you posting again tho, been worried about you.

When we arrived at the lovely Brooks hotel, they kindly offered us a free upgrade to an executive room. Nice eh? Obviously we spend far too much time here :H
          It is lovely tho and Oney has been making animal noises in the night. Usually its like sharing a room with a dead person but last night it was like being in a zoo :H
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning folks, Starty sounds like quite a dream young oney was having eh.
            Hotel have forgiven you two for the flooding episode then I see.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mollyka;1124877 wrote: Morning Tabbers ---- hey Starty and Oney!! I love upgrades - they comfort my mean heart - feels like you're 'really' gettin your money's worth so to speak
              :H:H:H

Good morning, Army
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mollyka;1124871 wrote: Reccie - don't even joke about the cold shower:upset: It's my fecking immersion is broken but somehow works for the men in the house
                Sorry Molls! :upset::upset::upset: Could be the thermostat maybe? I've had a few go in the past so I'm a dab hand at replacing them.

startingover;1124875 wrote: 27 degrees? Reccie I thought you llved in oxfordshire not near the equator???
                Blimey, nothing wrong with your memory, is there, Starty? Good morning, by the way! :hallo:

startingover;1124875 wrote:
                When we arrived at the lovely Brooks hotel, they kindly offered us a free upgrade to an executive room. Nice eh?
                That's great. Makes you feel looked after, doesn't it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mollyka;1124885 wrote: Morning Tips! Yep Reccie, I think it is the thermostatty thing - there's some little button if you press it down before you turn it on, it sort of rejigs things - can also give a bloody nasty electric shock! Just discovered hubs needs a credit card in his own name to rent a car in Canada - he's never had a credit card in his life - he's a cash sort of guy:eeew: Don't know if I can get a CC for him in 3 weeks - bugger!!!
                  Try a saga platinum for Mr Molls==no charges for using in canada and a really good exchange rate. I almost sound like a spammer.
                  I hope you get your shower sorted however, you could nip over to the brooks tho

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Good morning everyone everywhere

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Molly:

Credit Card, UK Credit Card, Platinum Card, 0% balance transfer Apply Now | Saga

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

I have mollka,its me best one.

Doing a bit of driving today,then of to a wedding reception tonight

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Sorry molly it is only for the UK. But all credit cards arrive in a week

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

xpost. Molly. Try Santander?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Gooooooooooood morning Reccy, Stashia,Expatty,Mrs A,Mollers,Tippers,Starters,Ktabbers, Mariooooooooo and all those yet to drop by

Hang on and I'll just have a quick walk round the grounds and see what the weather's like on Costa del Tyne.............................................. ...........

.................................................. ..hot
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X