Army thread 4th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 4th June

:hallo: Late-night check-in. The last of the guests left about 30 minutes ago. We're clearing up a bit before going to bed. This was the first really big (for us) party we've held at home since I stopped drinking. It was really lekker, so we'll be having more get-togethers in future.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 4th June

Yay Tips! That sounds so encouraging

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army thread 4th June

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow.
        I would have loved to meet you all , hopefully next time

Damo in Cork

xxx
        Still trying !!!
        AF 25th June2014

Comment

Army thread 4th June

Now have sweet dreams--what happened to Reccie and English Writer?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army thread 4th June

Damo--I know this much---go to bed sweetie-him/her whatever

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army thread 4th June

Hi All,

That is so great that some of you guys are actually meeting in person! That must be a trip! Hi to Mollyka and Mario and Damo...I was on earlier this year and we had some interaction on threads...not sure if you remember me or not. Anyway, I am back after a relapse for the past couple of months. Just wanted to say hi to some of the familiar "faces" I saw when I came here quite a bit at the start of the year. Plan to be around a lot more now. Back to the beginning at day 3. To all of you having a reunion, do be sure to post how it all went. Have a wonderful time!
              Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
              :h

Comment

Working...
              X