Day 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 15

Day 15 here and still AF. Last night was real tough to get through it AF but I managed to do it. I kept craving beer but I didn't cave in. My AL mind tried it before I left for the night that one beer won't hurt, but I know that 1 beer would hurt my af journey. It won't be an AF journey anymore if I had a beer. I would have to start right back at day 1. But here it is Day 15 and I feel amazing.

2 weeks af and I am still feeling great. AL will never touch my lips again.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 15

Go Girl

That devil on our shoulder also bugs the hell out of me too on occasions. You've done 15 days, (offers a toast with his cup of tea) here's to the next 15, then the next. Congrats
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Day 15

Allison, you are doing great! I'm so happy for you!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Day 15

Well done driftyalison & foamfollwer, keep moving forward one day one hour at a time.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 15

Right on Drifty!!! I have that battle with my AL brain as well. It does seem that unless I get "reminded of it" Im starting to not miss AL

But ya cant even drive down the street without seeing something AL related.

Keep it up, I like your line about having to "start all over" that keeps me AF as well
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 15

Drifty (and Foam too) great work on your 15 days. I am glad you are feeling better. What is your overall goal, or perhaps you don't know yet? A period of sobriety? Future moderation? No booze for the rest of your life? (I am sorry, I have forgotten).
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Day 15

My future plans are to be af for life. I modded in the past and was starting to slip up so I decided to quit and I also felt that now is the time to do it.

d16
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 15

Great job drifty. I decided too that I would be al free for life. After 10 years of daily drinking and trying to quit for over 4 years, I promised myself if I could finally quit I would not play games with this anymore. After being al free now for almost three months there is no way I want to go back to that lifestyle. Not even going to pretend I can mod. If I started drinking again I don't know if I would have to strength to stop. Plus I am so proud of my days and would never want to start at day 1 again.

Keep up the great work and have an awesome Sunday!
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
                X