Day 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16

Day 16 and I have made it through the worst of the weekend af. I am going to stay af today. It shouldn't be too hard to stay af today since its Sunday and I rarely drank on Sundays. But I am still keeping my guard up because AL can be tricky. Here to another AF day and taking it a day at a time.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 16

Great on your day 16. I can't wait to get there myself. Still on Day 5 and passed my first AF weekend in ten years... Well it's only Sunday but like you said the worst is over. I have been following your journey and you are an inspiration to me. Fighting through it all and in the process of winning the victory.

Keep on staying the course !!

Tips
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Day 16

Nice work Drifty, hi five !

Thanks for the update, so you are going sober for good, right on. That is what I have done as well. For me, moderation simply does not work. And me and booze, equals really bad decisions compounding on themselves, not mention the slowly killing me part, and living a life I don`t respect or like.

Keep adding those days together, you can do it.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X