• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100th post 100 days

x

100th post 100 days

Cedar,
    That is such wonderful news. You must be so happy. No need to look back now... keep going forward!!

Your post will be a great inspiration for others.

Comment

100th post 100 days

Well done cedar, great going.lovely post.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

100th post 100 days

Hey Cedar, nice work, you should be proud of yourself. I am really happy that you are in such a good place.

If you ever think about drinking again, one question that perhaps you may want to kick around is, why would you add alcohol to the awesome life that you have right now. What are the pro`s and con`s of that decision. Don`t ever forget how strong an enemy alcohol is for some of us.

Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

100th post 100 days

Thanks all - that is such a brilliant question how would AL be good now ? When I got to 100 days - thought " so how exactly do - celebrate, With the enemy ??" ...crazy concept !! Social conditioning often jumps in the way of logically thinking...
          X

Comment

100th post 100 days

cedar;1126498 wrote: hello MWO
            It certainly has been ages since i was here on this forum BUT this site has never been far from my mind.

Recently I challenged myself to 100 days AF and succeeded... Having reached that personal record I have continued on alcohol free with a really happy feeling in my heart. 6 months ago I would have not dreamed I could have done it.

I feel like I have broken out of my self made jail and am finally free. All those money grabbing alcohol companies can take their campaigns and go rot in hell.

Will I stay AF ? - not sure - potential moderating AL ? - not sure... for now I am no longer waking up in the middle of the night saying - GOD HELP ME please I am killing myself - now I wake up saying - THANK YOU for my strength to not drink - life is good - I am in control

The point of this message is to say to anyone hating or struggling with where they are with AL - don't ever give up trying !

love cedar
            xGreat to read these kinds of posts. Congratulations!
            cedar;1126599 wrote:
            Social conditioning often jumps in the way of logically thinking...X
            So, so true.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

100th post 100 days

Hello everyone another fellow Canadian here- great to read all the posts!

Comment

100th post 100 days

This is a great place to keep focused and appreciate any progress or will to change no matter how minor the change - even if it is just the desire to want to improve ourselves... X

Comment

100th post 100 days

how things change ...

so after doing more than a year no alcohol - back in the slug of things... why is this such a life challenge ??

Comment

100th post 100 days

so after more than a year of no drinking - I am back slugging away - why is this such a life challenge - so sad ...

Comment

100th post 100 days

Right ON! 100 days is rockin and rollin, ya just hit tripple digggggies, and thats "almost" as cool as doing it on a motorcycle............LOL

Onward, and upward for you from now on....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1855526=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                      X