Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

I've been gone for a while and I really missed this place. I had a couple of "not so good" months, but I am sober again now, and back on Antabuse. When I left I was on a slipperly slope back into my old ways. I'm back up to 87 days sober, so I feel good. I missed so many of you, you truly became my friends. Hope to hear from you soon!
    :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Hi Everyone!

Missed you, girly!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hi K-9! It's great to see you back Way to go with 87 days you've really got amazing determination!!

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hi K9!

It is so good to see you! I am so happy to hear that you are back on track and doing well!! I miss seeing you around here, although I am not around her much myself.

Have you heard from K8? He has been on my mind lately. I hope that he is still AF and doing well.

Stay in Touch and Take Care!
        xxxKate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Good to see you back, K9.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

good to see you honey!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hi Ruby, Choice and Kate!
              I'm glad to be back...I missed you guys a lot!
              I haven't heard from anyone since I left, I kind of made myself unavailable, as us alcoholics tend to do. Maybe I'll send Sk8 an email and see how he's doing. Does anyone hear from Overit these days? I've thought about so many of you during my absence. I may not be able to post as much as I used to, but I'm definitely sticking around this time!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I missed you to K9. I am on day 17 af. I decided to quit modding and to quit al for good. So far so good. I plan to stick with the af life this time.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back K9..and congrats on 87 days..I missed you on here, as I read here daily and sometimes post.
                  AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hey k9, welcome back. I followed your posts last year and worried about you toward the end before you took a break. Great job on the 87 days! I am right with you, my last drink was March 17th. Lets keep this going!
                    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hey Niner! Way to go and glad you're back. I would like to know how OI and Sk8'r are doing too. Hope you connect with them and they are well. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hey K9 welcome back. I just started coming here about the time you left. Glad your back!
                        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

K9 good to see you back, and:goodjob: on your af time.

Lilly x:l

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hey K9 - absolutely wonderful news that you are on day 87 AF!! I'm very happy to hear that and wish you much continued sucess :l
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hi K9, and welcome back. It is nice to hear from you, and I am glad you are sober and feeling good about where you are going. Take care,
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X