Army Thread 6 June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6 June 2011

The garden is presentable, but no more than that tips. Still haven't planted the bamboo. TBH my depression is so bad at the moment that I struggle to motivate myself to do anything at all. Have just had my anti-depressants increased to the maximum allowed dosage.

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Which type of AD are you taking, Reccie?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

It's citalopram, tips.

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Good morning Reckless, RC and Mr Tips

Reccie well done on being sober and sorry bout the depression :l I bet you are being modest though and your garden is fab.... Oh and the 6th was a good day for me so I don't mind repeating it!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Recluse;1126901 wrote: It's citalopram tips.
            Ah yes. I also took it for about 8 months or so. Problem is, I was drinking so much on a daily basis that I don't think it had a chance to do its work.

If you find that there's no improvement, you need to ask for a different kind - it is sometimes a matter of trial and error before you find something that really makes a difference.

In your case, I would ask about the possibility of also being given triptyline - it really aids sleep but was originally developed as an AD. Molipaxin too - I had great success on it.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Hiya Chillers :l

How are things in Scotland?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Cold......
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Actually Mr T, life is a never ending dilemma........
                  I really don't like my apartment but I'm tied to the lease till November, I have a few job options but not sure where I will end up living so difficult to make a decision. Would like to put it all on hold until after the summer but life keeps happening!

How's is down there in Saffyland?
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Hi guys!
                    Back to reality for this little globe trotter

Recciebear big hugs coming over. Depression is just the feckin pits. I take prozac, but I know it never worked while I was drinking
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Hi Startypants! Sounds like an awesome weekend..... More photos please!
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Thanks for the info Mr T. I'll ask my doc about changing to another AD next time I see her.

Morning chilli in chilly Scotland :l Did you get those two jobs that you applied for?

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Hi there Chilllywilly yep, will put some pics up later.
                          It was a SUPERB weekend, really really brill. I feel all motivated and positive right now
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Hey Reccie , I've managed to get a couple of part time jobs which gives me enough to live on but I keep being told by others I need to get a real job and take charge of my future, something is holding me back and I like to follow my instinct. I have a interview on Friday for a "real" job but it's far away and long hours so will mean a lot of commuting and little free time.....
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

Chillgirl;1126911 wrote: Actually Mr T, life is a never ending dilemma........
                              I really don't like my apartment but I'm tied to the lease till November, I have a few job options but not sure where I will end up living so difficult to make a decision. Would like to put it all on hold until after the summer but life keeps happening!

:l Things will settle - don't get overhasty, now!

startingover;1126916 wrote:
                              Hi there Chilllywilly yep, will put some pics up later.
                              It was a SUPERB weekend, really really brill. I feel all motivated and positive right now
                              That's great to hear, FartyPants :l
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 June 2011

startingover;1126916 wrote: I feel all motivated and positive right now
                                One of the best feelings in the world! run with in while you have it...
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X