Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning lovelies.
    Thank dog its the weekend. My work life is getting crappier and crappier. Cannot wait to move on to brighter things. And I will, just as soon as this final module is out the way
    Anwyay off to a workshop today, so will enjoy that. Love learning about new stuff.
    Have a great one folks :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning,
    Great to see you Starty:l! What's the workshop about?
    I'm so glad it's the weekend too. And no work on Monday! Our town has its "brocante" this weekend-kind of a street festival and flea market. I just love:h hunting for good deals.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning Expatty
      I am learning about spiritual stuff. Finding its really helping me as well as being interesting.
      Flea markets are brill!! Enjoy

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning Starty & Expattie
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

That sounds really interesting Starts. Life is too short to do something (work) that you find is crappy-and getting crappier!:H I hope the spiritual path idea works out for you.
          The sun is finally shining so I'm off to take the pugster for a walk. It's going to be a lazy weekend-yeah!!!! So I'll be peeking in later. After such a crazy busy week-my body is almost in shock at the idea that I don't have to run around like a mad woman! :hing it!

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning guys, Starty what's the spiritual workshop about? I'm going to London tomorrow to see Wayne Dyer speak, can't wait!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Xpost-Morning Tips:l. What are you getting up to this weekend? How's the weather?
              bacinabit. Puggy has his little paws crossed waiting for me to walk him:H.
              Hiya Chill!

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Its about working with angelic energy, meditation and angel oracle cards. Cant wait.
                Lucky bugger going to see Mr Dyer Chilly
                Morning Tiggs!
                Have a lovely lazy day Expatty !

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Sound good Starypants, I saw Doreen Virtue a couple of years ago, she was amazing!
                  :hiya: Expat! My pooch is with my parents as I was away all day yesterday, while it's nice not to have to get up and walk her, I miss her so much.....
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning chill,expat,starty and the one & only mr tips.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

What sort of food festival and why wasn't I told. I like my food especially a festival of it,

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning mollyka :-)

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Molly going on my bike now, be back ina hourish or so, laters, AND dont eat to much.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning lads & lassies. Speaking of food, not happy this morn, hopped on the scales and cant believe I have put on 18lbs since the end of March. Just shows what can be achieved when you drink beer, eat tons of crap and do no exercise.
                            ........hangs head and shuffles off muttering under his breath.........
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning All,

Feeling muchos betterer. Going to Bray when I finally get meself sorted.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X