Early days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early days

Iv been sober for 3 days, 10 hours and 20minutes. Got my father-in-laws birthday this afternoon. Im in 2 minds whether I want to attend, as its in a pub, and he is not the most pleasant persone in general. Im usually off my face, so never really take any note of him, but being sober is a totally different ball game. *sigh*. Till later friends. Have a good rest of ur day.

Early days

If you can get away with not going, I would pass. Would he be upset with you if you didn't go?
    Try to avoid it, Liz, really. You need stability right now. :l
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Early days

I'd skip it. I wouldn't even make an appearance lest you be faced with "awww come on... just one!!" Make up a headache or something. Your sobriety journey is more important. It must ALWAYS be more important.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Early days

Hi Barbara. Yeh, my husband wont take it to well if I dont go, and I dont want to be at home on my own. Its a rock/wall situation. Sure i'll be ok. Might end up bored out my head and a littel annoyed, but im feeling positive. So hold thumbs. X

Comment

Early days

Thanks greeneyes. Iv already come up with my excuse.."im detoxing! Want to get healthy and in shape for summer" think that will work, with a aded headache. Lol.

Comment

Working...
          X