Day 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 22

It was three weeks today that I woke up with my final hangover and now three weeks into this quit I feel great! I had my struggles, and I passed them. Last night I wanted to show off how well I did a certain song to a friend so I was at the pub again drinking pop and a couple of shirley temples and while everyone else was planning on going to the titty bar and then a restaurant,I just went home and went to bed a winner. I have a busy day (supposed to be a busy day depends on the weather) ahead so I knew that I didn't want to force myself to stay up till 4 or 5 in the morning. Besides I was already tired and wasn't that hungry.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 22

Well done Alison, you are doing brilliant.
    Keep up your great work.

Damo in Dublin
    Still trying !!!
    AF 25th June2014

Comment

Day 22

Over 3 weeks now drifty, good going, keep up the great work.

But as its still early days be carefull going out as your cravings can jump out at you in a flash,always have an exit plan. well done agin.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 22

mario;1129242 wrote: Over 3 weeks now drifty, good going, keep up the great work.

But as its still early days be carefull going out as your cravings can jump out at you in a flash,always have an exit plan. well done agin.
        I always have an exit plan when I go out these days. I just go to this pub (its called a pub) where my friends help me stick to my goal. And if that fails, then I will leave before I drink.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 22

WAY TO GO D!!! :goodjob:
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 22

I'm catching up to you Drifty! Day 17 for me today! Feels great doesn,t it!!!! :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
            X