X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th June

Morning Army

Mrs A good luck with the run today am sure the weather will hold

Feeling slightly better but head is banging ..hate head colds but beats the hangover head
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Hey Panno!

Glad you are feeling better.

I am listening to Stephen nolan's radio show from BBC radio five last night. Looks like David cameron said something controversial...
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Cassia;1129562 wrote: Hey Panno!

Glad you are feeling better.

I am listening to Stephen nolan's radio show from BBC radio five last night. Looks like David cameron said something controversial...
        Hi Cass...oh might have to put Sunday morning talk show on here on BBC
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Good morning snuffly Panno.
          Off to catch the train over to Liverpool and then run back to New Brighton through the tunnel.I could not do that with a hangover.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

anon;1129568 wrote: Good morning snuffly Panno.
            Off to catch the train over to Liverpool and then run back to New Brighton through the tunnel.I could not do that with a hangover.
            Wow good for you..love New Brighton, the fish and chips are awesome :H

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I'm printing off Indian recipes here....Mr P has invited some friends (Indian) over for dinner in a couple of weeks..last time we went to their house she cooked 15 different dishes!!!! His comment yesterday was don't worry you get the ingredients she will cook...yeah right I will not be out done!! Guess what he's having for dinner every night for the next couple of weeks ...glad I work away most nights :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

startingover;1129538 wrote: Just checked it Cass.
                Dont worry about it....that poster makes odd comments from time to time
                Indeed.

Morning folks 8am and we have fish & chips on the thread :H:H
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

KTAB;1129572 wrote: Indeed.

Morning folks 8am and we have fish & chips on the thread :H:H
                  Morning KTAB hows you this fine morning, sun or rain with you

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Off to start the day...sort of, feeling very lethargic and not up to much, back later

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Tis raining but thats ok DW has taken the hairy boys out for a change and I am still in the pit. Will be up soon cause got work to do today which is a pain but deadlines are something, in this case, that I have no control over. LOL at your indian feast and not being outdone, personally I wouldnt tackle them at their own food but do an italian or somat. Or you could invite Mr P to don his chefs hat and show you what a good cook he is Having said that he will be sick of indian by that time :H:H
                      See ya laters.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Ok its off to work I go hi ho hi ho.
                        Where's Oney these days?

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I was wondering about that as well, KTAB - Oners hasn't posted since the meetup.

:hallo: again Army. I fell asleep again eventually and have only just woken up. It looks like a stunning day (for winter)
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

One2many is grand she is taking it nice & easy,:-)

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I am wrecked ,I blame mr tips for talking to me this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X