Day 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 23

Day 23 af. I can't believe it. Last night was a breeze minus wanting to go to a bar and have a couple of na beers. But I didn't since I wanted to relax after a busy but fun afternoon. I have to admit though, this was my first urge to go to a karaoke show (and at a different bar then normal) and not drink. It just shows that I am changing and body and mind knows that I will not drink anymore. I have a busy day ahead of me and I am sure to do it af.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 23

Great job drifty you are doing awesome!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Day 23

Well done Drifty 23 days amazing!!!!

I have made 8 and can't believe myself, the last time I managed more than 8 days I was pregnant.

How have u coped with weak moments and going out socially?

Rocks x

Comment

Day 23

23 days alison, great going, keep it up :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 23

DriftyAlison0;1129747 wrote: Day 23 af. I can't believe it. Last night was a breeze minus wanting to go to a bar and have a couple of na beers. But I didn't since I wanted to relax after a busy but fun afternoon. I have to admit though, this was my first urge to go to a karaoke show (and at a different bar then normal) and not drink. It just shows that I am changing and body and mind knows that I will not drink anymore. I have a busy day ahead of me and I am sure to do it af.

LOVE that line, WTG keep at it
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 23

Rocks;1129838 wrote: Well done Drifty 23 days amazing!!!!

I have made 8 and can't believe myself, the last time I managed more than 8 days I was pregnant.

How have u coped with weak moments and going out socially?

Rocks x
            I don't go out when I am weak. I go to a bar close to me where the people know that I quit, and support me. If I feel weak while I am there or have a craving (like I did Friday night, I remind myself of the hangovers and if that won't work (it worked Friday) then I plan to leave. I told a friend that works at another bar that I will join him this Friday, but I know that I will still get the support that I need.

I also go here when I feel weak.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 23

Nice work Drifty, keep adding those days together, you can do it.
              Hill
              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X